tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is, how do you know she has a bush? :;:smokin ;:;popcorn

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure you mis-typed and meant to say "PUSH BRUSH!"
Yeah yeah thats right push brush sometimes that wire that comes loose between my brain and my mouth also sometimes effects my sentence structure when I'm typing. ;:;badidea

- - - Updated - - -

My question is, how do you know she has a bush? :;:smokin ;:;popcorn

Hey hey now that is NOT what I meant jeez this is a family site gah :::

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure she misses 1st shot, and she's shooting an auto????? Pretty disappointing :(

- - - Updated - - -

What's even more depressing is she's shooting preserve birds. SMH

Oh rowdie don't be such a Debbie downer just enjoy the fact she is hot older native woman that has conservative values, you know that can't be too easy knowing that 90 percent of your people are liberal.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
She's a conservative rock star. Her hotness is just icing on the cake. I'm working on moving back to SD to bask in its glory. Me and KurtR can do high fives and remind you suckers daily how we can get multiple rifle tags every year.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
She's a conservative rock star. Her hotness is just icing on the cake. I'm working on moving back to SD to bask in its glory. Me and KurtR can do high fives and remind you suckers daily how we can get multiple rifle tags every year.
:;:lame:;:lame;:;ban:;:
North Dakota Lives Matter!!!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry I didn't use the sarcasm button. But shooting on a preserve and an automatic.....SMH. LOL

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry I didn't use the sarcasm button. But shooting on a preserve and an automatic.....SMH. LOL
yeah maybe but the SMH was the tipping point, i had to defend her honor even though she was a lousy shot, which if she needed my help since I was an Olympic alternative in the skeet in the 1980 Olympics. I missed out because of a lazy eye

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Dont forget we regulate waterfowl to so we have that to our selves to

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah maybe but the SMH was the tipping point, i had to defend her honor even though she was a lousy shot, which if she needed my help since I was an Olympic alternative in the skeet in the 1980 Olympics. I missed out because of a lazy AZZ

There I fixed it for you

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So would she be in favor of topless tuesdays, because i sure am

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah maybe but the SMH was the tipping point, i had to defend her honor even though she was a lousy shot, which if she needed my help since I was an Olympic alternative in the skeet in the 1980 Olympics. I missed out because of a lazy eye

Geez lunk that's a hell of a feat, Stuff like that takes many years of training. You must own several state records in Skeet ? How old were you in 1980 ? Too bad about the lazy eye.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
[/COLOR]

Geez lunk that's a hell of a feat, Stuff like that takes many years of training. You must own several state records in Skeet ? How old were you in 1980 ? Too bad about the lazy eye.
unfortunately,like Rowdie, i to forgot to put in the an emoji :;: when i finished my post, because I was only 5 years old in 1980#$%^&> but doesn't mean a guy cant dream of being a helper to the governor of south dakota;:;rofl

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Rowdie " an automatic " ? you sound like a liberal that doesn't know WTF you are talking about

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the shotgun she was shooting was a pump, double barrel, single shot? Or was it because didnt say semiautomatic. Well ecxuuuuuuusssee me. And I'm the idiot.

GTFOH

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The place she was hunting is Scattergun Lodge. They emailed me a video of her hunting. The last time I hunted there, they had 23 yellow labs and like 12 guides. So Lunk she had plenty of brush beaters.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guides ? Oh you mean the guys who go drop off the pen raised birds ahead of the hunters. LMAO. Guides on a preserve :;:lame

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guides ? Oh you mean the guys who go drop off the pen raised birds ahead of the hunters. LMAO. Guides on a preserve :;:lame

I once hunted on a preserve for chuckers in Marin County, CA that one of our contractor's lined up. The "guides" that you talked about were actually the dog handlers.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh yeah, the goonches putting the birds out ahead of the guides haven't earned guide status yet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66