is a BABE!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am kind of disappointed, I let you guys down was really hopin for the real deal :;:huh:;:sorry

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dipsh*t Doug needs to go!

He is not a favorite of many state employees with his big push to force state employees to work from home to save rent and lease costs for offices. This is taking many of us away from providing face to face service to citizens while taking away. His little study thing he taunts about at his little townhall meetings says employees are 1.4 days a month more productive. But that is a small % of employees that will hit that mark. Many Economist believe this is OK in the short term, but eventually most employees production decreases. And mental health professionals believe this can lead to depression from not being around people in normal work setting. Employees creativity decreases leading to increased drug/alcohol abuse, which I thought he and his wife are trying to prevent. When I was forced to work from home, it was fine at first, but it soon got old and my work suffered. Felt great to get back to the office where my computer works better. Sure hope he rethinks and lets his cabinet of Directors decide what is best for their agency. But everyone is kissing a$$ and won’t say a thing. I heard his proposed budget cuts means 22 less HP Troopers out protecting us and arresting dumb asses who shouldn’t have a drivers license. It doesn’t work to run state government like a business.

*Plus this means more Microsoft equipment to be purchased so he can get a kickback from his ol’buddy Billy Gates.

But I do hope Gov. Noem considers being a Presidential or VP candidate in 4 years.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO we could have it a lot better. He’s RINO masquerading as a conservative pretending to be something he is not.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO we could have it a lot better. He’s RINO masquerading as a conservative pretending to be something he is not.

There is no sin in wanting better but can it get better in this election ? Start a "non evasive" poll asking who you will cast your vote for Governor of ND in 2020. "Non evasive" Meaning that our name won't show up in the poll. It would be interesting .

- - - Updated - - -

That was a dare.

- - - Updated - - -

So far the only thing I dislike about his opinions are his support for the big money Roosevelt library. Our state depending on tourism in general sucks in my opinion . (Akin to SDMFs view on fishing tournaments) Put the tourism money into the industry of ND and keep good old North Dakota to ourselves as long as we can.

- - - Updated - - -

If there are better options I'm all ears.

- - - Updated - - -

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In my book the lady is just fine.
but ND is just fine for me to. Db

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody can be ax chopper, he thinks working from home works i call PS i would be doing anything put no way to keep track to many tricks to get by.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it bad to say I'd LOVE to be Kristi Noem's horse any day of the week? lol

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Capture.JPG
If she wanted me to push bush for her I would push bush

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month