E2 Elk

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who's looking?

Son found a herd this past weekend, seen them everyday and the younger bulls were still bugling. Said it was pretty easy to locate them everyday. Said there were some nice bulls but didn't really say what nice was.

If anyone wants info I will send it out to the first PM I get, Don't really want to post it and have the area overrun!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
He has a cow tag and is needing info on E2 but he just joined so don't think he can PM or get PM's either.

Creativity

I would absolutely love any information at all and appreciate how helpful everyone on this form is thank you all! I don't know how to receive PM's yet but I keep posting so I maybe it will unlock

- - - Updated - - -

I have about two weeks that I can stay in e2. I plan to camp the entire time if I can find appropriate camping spaces. Originally I was going to hunt the killdeer mountains area but everything I've read so far sends me farther north

- - - Updated - - -

My contact info if that helps

creativity.mb@gmail.com

Last edited:

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would absolutely love any information at all and appreciate how helpful everyone on this form is thank you all! I don't know how to receive PM's yet but I keep posting so I maybe it will unlock

- - - Updated - - -

I have about two weeks that I can stay in e2. I plan to camp the entire time if I can find appropriate camping spaces. Originally I was going to hunt the turtle mountains area but everything I've read so far sends me farther north

- - - Updated - - -

My contact info if that helps

creativity.mb@gmail.com

Further north than the Turtle Mountains ? Canada? ,, E2 a long ways from the Turtle mountains, maybe iam missing something

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i tend to think of myself as a glass half full guy. but, something here doesn't pass the smell test. and for what its worth

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Creativity is going to turn out to be a Prince of some African nation who’d like to detail how he’s got $$ & he needs your help to move said $$ and he’ll make you rich for helping him out.

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
I figured I would hear quick, just to get it out there I have given the info out already. Hopefully it works out for the hunter?

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Creativity is going to turn out to be a Prince of some African nation who’d like to detail how he’s got $$ & he needs your help to move said $$ and he’ll make you rich for helping him out.

Why did you fall for it a couple of times??

Creativity

Wow a lot of stuff has happened since I post this morning no I am not some crazy scammer Prince from blah blah blah.... I have a South Dakota number because my parents still have landlines and it's free for them to call me if they call to a 605 number... I live in Fargo North Dakota... If anybody else would like more information I'd be more than happy to give it to them... I appreciate all the help that I have gotten so far I still do not know where the elk are and have not gotten any information on that. I do appreciate the attention that the post is getting.

Last edited:

Creativity

Trapper62 if you could even get me within a mile I'd be a lot better off than I am now I know that you said that you gave out the information already.
If you can I would very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

If anyone else has any information of where to hunt in e2 I'd be very grateful thank you

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I made a mistake in one of my posts and said turtle mountains and I meant killdeer mountains I do not know how to edit.

On your posts (and only on your posts) the line with the "reply" and "reply with quote" begins with "edit post." click that button and your post will move to an edit window where you can make changes and then save your message with the changes.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.28.19 PM.jpg

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have gladly shared it with you, but you were not the first to request it. Like I said I prefer not to put it out on here and have the area flooded with people. If it works out with the other hunter I will let you know!

I made a mistake in one of my posts and said turtle mountains and I meant killdeer mountains I do not know how to edit

- - - Updated - - -

Wow a lot of stuff has happened since I post this morning no I am not some crazy scammer Prince from blah blah blah.... I have a South Dakota number because my parents still have landlines and it's free for them to call me if they call to a 605 number... I live in Fargo North Dakota... If anybody else would like more information I'd be more than happy to give it to them... I appreciate all the help that I have gotten so far I still do not know where the elk are and have not gotten any information on that. I do appreciate the attention that the post is getting.

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was confused by the reference to E2 and turtle mountains and getting "north of the turtle mountains". like someone else said, E2 is nowhere near the turtle mountains and i am not sure its possible to get north of the turtle mountains and still be in north dakota. i see now he edited that to read "killdeer mountains". all is good in the hood now. carry on.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I was you I'd head out west. Go north on 85, cross the river and head east. If you dont find elk you did t look hard enough.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75