Football

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched yesterday as Klieman's Kansas State Wildcats beat Oklahoma Sooners who were rated # 3 and Kansas State unrated.
Heck of a game ended up 38-35. Kansas State has beat Oklahoma twice the last 2 years. Last year in Kansas and this year in Oklahoma.
Kansas State was down 21 points in the second half at one time.
Kansas State didn't look good the first half at all.
They were also missing 8 key players.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...anded-kansas-state-rallies-stun-no-3-oklahoma

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plan on not watching a single game this season. The black lives matter group has soured my once love of the game.

High school and even some college will have to do. The pros can suck a dick

Square_Hammer

Established Member
Hate all the blm stuff but am glad to have something to watch after all the covid be taking away all the sports earlier. I was getting bored when not on the water.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes, hate the player but love the game ! There is so much talent in all sports today a person wonders what’s next! I have found that turning off all that is going on these days is the best thing a person can do. Covid, BLM, selfish ass holes can all suck a dick!!!!!
Happy days fellas and tight lines

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bailed on football when kneeling was sanctioned. I had been a reasonably avid watcher of NASCAR, Doorpull-Gate happened and I haven't watched/listed to 1 second, haven't checked standings/rankings, couldn't tell you where they are in their season except that IIRC it usually ends around Turkey Day. Same goes for hockey, they had to make a "statement" so I stopped watching.

I want entertainment when I tune in to entertainment. If I want to see political opinions/stances I'll turn on cable news.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have watched less football this year than ever before. Don't see that changing moving forward this fall. One Bison game to watch and a major lack of motivation to watch NFL. Getting too politicized. Making millions doesn't give you the right to use your platform to tell us your political stance and/or your points of view. Just catch the damn ball and keep your damn mouth shut. End of rant.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ageed with most statements^^^ have yet to tune in to nfl...piss on 'em,rating's in the tank so pretty much sum's up feeling's nation wide,soon these asshats will realize "We" working class folks don't need them,money will run out,owners and sponsor's will panic,but by then its too late,same with mlb,nba, nascar,even soccer (whoever watches soccer sucks)...college ball is where its at.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
This^^^^. If enough former fans answer some of this BS with our wallets, Owners will be forced to lower salaries of these high priced spoiled brats. Not that i bought much merchandise, jerseys, etc before but it will now be zero, nadda, nuttin. Not going to any Professional games either..and will severely curtail what i may watch..if any. Rant over

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
College is the same as the pros, all a bunch of shitbirds

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It must suck to get offended so easy. Myself and other people who were in the military don’t need you to be offended for us. If you don’t want to watch good for you just shut up and go on with you business. Now if I had to watch just college football with the exception of a few sec teams I would quit. It’s slow and skill level is no where near the nfl.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It must suck to get offended so easy. Myself and other people who were in the military don’t need you to be offended for us. If you don’t want to watch good for you just shut up and go on with you business. Now if I had to watch just college football with the exception of a few sec teams I would quit. It’s slow and skill level is no where near the nfl.

Oh I am not offended, just don’t want BLM, rapist names on jerseys, and kneeling rammed into my face.

They support the terrorist BLM, then they don’t support me.
my offense is with that not the disrespect of our nations flag, and service members. But that doesn’t sit to well with me either.
Now that I think about it, you are right. Fuck pro sports, and the whores who allow it.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Naw Kurt,its the narrative,shoving the bullshit blm shit down our throat,honoring thugs with names on equipment etc. W.T.F.is the black national anthem?,blm flag being raised,f'in "A" it offends me and that takes alot...maybe its all the blm bullshit happening across our country and near/in my town plus these asswipes (blm) coming to my town threatening my neighbors and threaten to burn our town down pushed it a little to far,so watching these ungrateful million aire dickheads kneeling during our anthem is a bit much with all the bullshit they bring along with them

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It must suck to get offended so easy. Myself and other people who were in the military don’t need you to be offended for us.

Nobody said anything about you, or the military or really even anything about being offended. The general gist is people tune in to entertainment, to be be entertained. When entertainment ceases to be entertaining and becomes politicky people turn the channel, or turn off the TV altogether. Sick and tired of being preached to? Yes. Offended? Not mentioned.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how everyone screams constitution till some one does some thing they don’t like. I don’t agree with any of the bull shit but I do and did defend the right to have an opinion different than mine.

Football, singers entertainment in general I don’t agree with all those idiots but I am not listening or watching for their opinion on any thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody said anything about you, or the military or really even anything about being offended. The general gist is people tune in to entertainment, to be be entertained. When entertainment ceases to be entertaining and becomes politicky people turn the channel, or turn off the TV altogether. Sick and tired of being preached to? Yes. Offended? Not mentioned.

The gist is people think they are sone kind of crusader against evil. When they just need to turn it off

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The gist is people think they are sone kind of crusader against evil. When they just need to turn it off

They have turned it off, they're telling the networks and team owners why they've turned it off. That's information they (networks/owners) could use to get the general public to turn them back on.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I look at it like this. Why would I support something I don't believe in and or like? In essence what you're doing by watching is supporting their BS. I'm done and I would highly suggest doing the same if you disagree with their political agenda. You CAN live without professional sports....lol

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I look at it like this. Why would I support something I don't believe in and or like? In essence what you're doing by watching is supporting their BS. I'm done and I would highly suggest doing the same if you disagree with their political agenda. You CAN live without professional sports....lol

could you not say the same thing about using Facebook? Your paying Marks bills every time you post or view it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77