Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 392
      Given: 7
      Classifieds
      You'd think this guy would have bigger 'problems' to work on in the legislature...

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #82
      Silver Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 180
      Given: 240
      Of course it will. The farm bureau and stockman’s association leaders will see to that.

Erberle is something else. When I spoke to him 2 years ago and asked why he was pushing so hard for this bill, he gave me a Biden-esque mumbling response about how so many people are pushing for it he just wants to see it get done so they can move on. Now he’s trying to refer to a different section of the century code to make it look like he’s doing sportsmen a favor. Like it won’t have the exact same consequences.

0 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #83
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 9,721
      Given: 8,051
      Quote Originally Posted by fireone View Post
      Sen. Erble said in a public meeting in early Jan. 2020 that he would not advance or take part in a further effort with 2315. Now he is doing so. He lied. This bill, as an proposal, was defeated in a house floor vote. And they are going to bring it back again. If this concept had popular support then landowners and sportsmen would be clamoring for it. Neither group is doing so.

And you can bet your ass that the new effort will heard in the Ag Committee again. For a hunting bill no less.
      We as North Dakotans sure seem to like to vote for the liberal guys that sport an R next to their party name.

Burgum is the leader of this Republican in name only (rino) bullshit we have going on in our great state. Love that my children are loosing their childhood once in a lifetime experiences to "pandemics", and now potential land access in our easy to hunt state, to a dozen dickheads squeaking the loudest.

2 Not allowed!
      Neat

4. Back To Top    #84
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 21
      Given: 13
      Here are my questions that I have posed and even asked NDGNF with this electronic posting study.

1. How was the electronic posting study funded and how will it be funded moving forward? I would hope that it is not done with NDGNF money which equates to hunters paying for it but not in favor of it.

2. What is the criteria and the results that were used to define if the pilot study was a success? In the previous mentioned article in The Forum, it states "Erbele said the test study appears to be a success..."

I would urge hunters and outdoors men and women to get involved on this subject early this year as it continues to be a hot topic.

The NDGNF has their fall advisory meetings scheduled for Nov 30 and Dec 1 with the ability to pose questions prior to and during the meeting. This seems like an opportune time too ask more questions and get answers regarding this subject. Link to the meeting information below.

https://gf.nd.gov/news/4166

3 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #85
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,472
      Given: 3,208
      Anybody know how many new legislators will be taking office this session?

0 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #86
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 591
      Given: 439
      Quote Originally Posted by dustit View Post
      Here are my questions that I have posed and even asked NDGNF with this electronic posting study.

1. How was the electronic posting study funded and how will it be funded moving forward? I would hope that it is not done with NDGNF money which equates to hunters paying for it but not in favor of it.

2. What is the criteria and the results that were used to define if the pilot study was a success? In the previous mentioned article in The Forum, it states "Erbele said the test study appears to be a success..."

I would urge hunters and outdoors men and women to get involved on this subject early this year as it continues to be a hot topic.

The NDGNF has their fall advisory meetings scheduled for Nov 30 and Dec 1 with the ability to pose questions prior to and during the meeting. This seems like an opportune time too ask more questions and get answers regarding this subject. Link to the meeting information below.

https://gf.nd.gov/news/4166
      I encourage you to keep bringing these questions up cause they are very good questions that need to be answered!

1 Not allowed!
      Last edited by scrotcaster; 11-20-2020 at 01:22 PM.

7. Back To Top    #87
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,469
      Given: 998
      It may somehow benefit me but i have and will continue to say no. I can get out of my vehicle and put a no hunting signs up unlike some it appears and i do post land for certain land owners at theirs or my request.

As it now stands unless your a land owner your chances of getting deer tag is not good, then if your a land owner you can get more than one elk tag, and then the land owners want all land to themselves by making all land posted without having to do anything and then there is the question of the gratis tag which is probably the most abuse reg in the book by said land owners.

Land owners when is it enough for you? db

But as a non-land owner (gave what land i had to my kids) i have been lucky with certain land owners and also have been able to get all i need. Just ask and most will be your friend and for some they are starving for someone to visit with.
      If there is not a sign up they will just go and hunt on it anyways. db

1 Not allowed!

8. Back To Top    #88
      Silver Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 38
      Given: 2
      During the last legislature I like to think I was active in contacting legislature members by email concerning Bill 2315 and that I opposed it. I was surprised by the number of the responses I received, some that were for and some that were against, including responses from members from other districts than where I reside. I was disappointed with adding of the ‘electronic posting study’ to Bill 1021 in the eleventh hour prior to the vote. I was even more disappointed with some of the responses I received after the Bill 1021 passage, some claimed they were not aware the study had been added to the bill, and some claiming it was only to be a study and no system could really be developed because there was no appropriations for it. I questioned the latter at the time (without receiving further response as I recall) as creation of a system albeit for study purposes is described in the bill along with contracting with third party(s), and as I understood it Bill 1021 was an appropriations bill after all. There was no estimate of cost that I can see in Bill 1021 and I too would be interested in hearing how much has been spent so far and where it came from, along with future costs. I fear the monies already spent may be significant and will be used as another so-called rationale used by proponents for pushing this thing forward. As this map data is supposedly so readily available and easy to manage and these draft bills are purported not to be an anti-hunting bills I wonder why there is no mention of including such map data as all lands accessible to the public such as which road right of ways are gov’t owned and would open to hunting, possibly other lands which may not be readily known by the public and would be open to hunting (one type I have heard discussed is DOT mitigation lands as I recall), and other information that would be useful to hunter-landowner relations such as which section lines have actually been legally closed to travel by the township, etc.

1 Not allowed!

9. Back To Top    #89
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,472
      Given: 3,208
      When we get near the end and this thing looks like it may pass we need go get someone to attach an amendment to open ditches up like SD. If they can use “neighboring states” BS then so can we

3 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345