Decoy Question

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I plan on selling my enclosed trailer and decoy spread and wanted your guys thoughts. I have about 10 dozen decoys, mostly full bodies and a 6x12 enclosed trailer. Would you recommend trying to sell all together or break it all up and sell. I'm assuming someone on here has sold a large chunk of decoys at once and although i'd like to get rid of them all as soon as possible i'm in no way needing to. Seems like i'd have more buyers if I broke it all up but just wondering what you think best practice would be.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depends on how much you value your time. You should be able to get more breaking it up. Personally I'd try to sell it as a package and be done.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
decoys are almost as bad as electronics, seems like always coming out with something new to make what i have obsolete

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sell separately. Some ppl have no need for decoys and other ppl have no need for an enclosed trailer.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sell it quicker separating them. Good time of year to sell decoys! Harder in the spring

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd sell separately but include a deal if someone wants to take it all. There is a decoy trader forum on facebook. Obviously bisman works well. I sold a trailer a few years ago and had plenty of interest, sold it for almost as much as I paid new 5-6 years earlier so I doubt you'll have much trouble there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76