New To the Site and Moving to Bismarck

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm. Not sure how to send PMs yet. Where would I find how to do that?

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.54.52 PM.jpg
Click on scrotcaster's name and a pop-up window will appear and the second choice is "Private Message"

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.58.42 PM.png

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Strange - the Private Message link isn't available. Any clue why it's missing?

- - - Updated - - -

cache.php
cache.php

- - - Updated - - -

NoDak.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, thanks for the help! It's there now. I may have needed 5 posts or something?

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This winter head down to Beaver Bay on Lake Oahe and hammer the big crappie.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
To turn on PMs, click Settings on top right, then General Settings in lower left. Should see a Private Messaging section in the middle of the page where you can enable them.

Greenhorn

Honored Member
To turn on PMs, click Settings on top right, then General Settings in lower left. Should see a Private Messaging section in the middle of the page where you can enable them.

Thanks Sluggo. I can send messages now. I think I needed a few posts before I could do that.

Greenhorn

Honored Member
So now that I am all moved up, does anyone know how I'm able to get resident licenses? I see it is 6 months, but can apply for a "waive of residency" so that I can purchase fishing/small game/etc. Does anyone know anything about that? Thanks!

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
So now that I am all moved up, does anyone know how I'm able to get resident licenses? I see it is 6 months, but can apply for a "waive of residency" so that I can purchase fishing/small game/etc. Does anyone know anything about that? Thanks!

Click on the waiver link on this page: https://gf.nd.gov/licensing/miscellaneous

Looks like you might need to get your ND drivers license and register your vehicles to be eligible.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
ND fishing fees are lower than those for out of state residents. We, however, waive that if you hand out freebies to your fellow sportsmen at ND Angler. We know people that know other people, that live next door to people, that work at ND Game & Fish. It really pays an ROI you've never imagined. I prefer a supply of creek chubs in the summer.... *hint hint*

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy just moved last month to bismarck,said he needed proof of residency for resident license,he used the paperwork of his new house,he's dialed in today,been bangin birds everyday and stickin walleyes on the river lately as a rez,can't miss him goin fishin with his big ass decaled ranger/yammie runnin down the road,wave him down he won't bite,good feller to know.

Greenhorn

Honored Member
ND fishing fees are lower than those for out of state residents. We, however, waive that if you hand out freebies to your fellow sportsmen at ND Angler. We know people that know other people, that live next door to people, that work at ND Game & Fish. It really pays an ROI you've never imagined. I prefer a supply of creek chubs in the summer.... *hint hint*

Why low-ball with the creek chubs? Should have gone big and asked for shiners or something!

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy just moved last month to bismarck,said he needed proof of residency for resident license,he used the paperwork of his new house,he's dialed in today,been bangin birds everyday and stickin walleyes on the river lately as a rez,can't miss him goin fishin with his big ass decaled ranger/yammie runnin down the road,wave him down he won't bite,good feller to know.

Good feller to know, for sure! I will have to give G&F a call, thanks!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why low-ball with the creek chubs? Should have gone big and asked for shiners or something!

Because shiners aren't legal in ND and Creek Chubs are.

Good move to start out right calling G&F G&F. Call G&F the DNR and the jig is up, everyone will know you're from MN and clam up. (grin)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75