Long time Lurker

Oldleroy2007

Hello Everyone, I'm originally from Texas and have been living in Western North Dakota for the past 15 years, Here the past few years i have been able to get outdoors and enjoy more of what North Dakota has to offer, Fish a lot around Sakakawea, Devils Lake, and Fort Peck. No more sparkly boat as it has been wrapped, had to hide her old age. Like to hunt pheasants when the dogs decide they want to hunt and not just run through the fields with their tongues hanging out. I am doing a lot of research on goose hunting as i have yet to go goose hunting (so if anyone is looking to impart their years of wisdom i am sure i can scratch up a couple of cans of PBR or Billy Beer ;:;rofl) I look forward to being a part of the NDA and hearing from everyone.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Fella. Can't help you much with the hunting, but I hear there're critters to be eaten.

Hope you enjoy what ND has to offer.

Jaykay

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome Leroy...not a hunter either. My boat goes into storage Saturday as well...had her serviced in Garrison this week...pick her up Friday, might dump her in at Stevenson Friday morning and fish for a couple hours.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome!

Since you've been lurking you know the rules. The FNG buys cigars and barley pops, polishes sparkley boats, will discuss docking dogs tails, cleans guns for older members and can back up, launch a boat, get out of the way and park in under 3 minutes.

:;:smokin

Oldleroy2007

Welcome!

Since you've been lurking you know the rules. The FNG buys cigars and barley pops, polishes sparkley boats, will discuss docking dogs tails, cleans guns for older members and can back up, launch a boat, get out of the way and park in under 3 minutes.

:;:smokin

Cigars and Beer you got it, the boat launching under three minutes ehhh Do i get the whole ramp to myself? If not, hold on shut up cause we going for a ride.... ;:;rofl yeah i will wash the mud off the trailer and boat later LOL

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75