Ammo shortage is going to last a long time

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just like you can’t eat antlers, you can’t mount an ass. On the wall, you can’t mount it to the wall. Way to protect the trophy, ass shooter.

I shoot all, and I mean all of my deer right in the ass. Standing still, full on run, facing me, laying down, broadside, doesnt matter. Usually one shot, and they are down, but always an ass shot.

Guess pulling my .270 out once a season(its been 4 off now) and pulling the trigger once a season has really paid off for me.

My son on the other hand shoots quite a bit, and hits the vitals 95% of the time, of course he doesn't have the whiskey shakes, and constant knee pain either..

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question for you guys that are hoarding bullits? Are you the reason that the stores are running out of TP again also?? :;:huh

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question for you guys that are hoarding bullits? Are you the reason that the stores are running out of TP again also?? :;:huh

What we're seeing in ammo/reloading components, or anything else that people decide it's time to panic buy, is the downside of "Just in Time" inventory.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

I’ve heard people saying TP is running out again. I was at Costco the other night and, sure enough, they were down to their last pallet of TP. Of course I grabbed some TP but dang, because of these hoarders I’ve barely got two pallets myself. And I’m usually pretty well prepared!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’ve heard people saying TP is running out again. I was at Costco the other night and, sure enough, they were down to their last pallet of TP. Of course I grabbed some TP but dang, because of these hoarders I’ve barely got two pallets myself. And I’m usually pretty well prepared!
Sams club was completely sold out of TP a month ago when I was there last. Makes no sense!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this guy who gave me the rep thinks differently today. If he did he wouldnt be a horder today. Think years ahead of time. Just a little fun for the morning.

Republicans have the White House and the Senate you fucking dunce. You Trumper dipshits are acting like we already lost to that stuttering fool. Put your teeth in, take your Centrum, and act like we're still in power. Or log off forever.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes PG.Struck a nerve eh?

over the weekend local fleet farm shelves were stocked up with rim fire and shotgun ammo,pretty much al caliburs across the board.

FYI.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76