Wife hunting deer, while the rest of us are pheasant hunting

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What deer unit? I have a good friend that is out there alone trying to fill a whitetail doe tag. PM me her phone # and I'll send you his. Maybe they can help each other out.

I will let her decide on this one..haha. Not sure she is in the market for a hunting partner, but if he needs a sammich, she can make a hell of a good one.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is the guy that got wrote up in Eastman's HJ he got a trophy Bighorn in the Missouri Breaks MT about 7 or 8 years ago. Plays racquetball twice a week, works out the other days. Very ethical hunter.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is the guy that got wrote up in Eastman's HJ he got a trophy Bighorn in the Missouri Breaks MT about 7 or 8 years ago. Plays racquetball twice a week, works out the other days. Very ethical hunter.

Well I cant go letting my wife see all that, hanging on by a string the way it is...

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I will be traveling out that way. We've always hunted as a twosome, but we've always wondered what it would be like to hunt with a third. I'll PM you with the details...

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My wife and I will be traveling out that way. We've always hunted as a twosome, but we've always wondered what it would be like to hunt with a third. I'll PM you with the details...

Be careful, once you hunt as a threesome things may get a little awkward when you try going back to hunting as a twosome again. You can’t just erase the past...it’s there for the rest of the future.

Personally, I’ve hunted in groups as big as 12 before so nothing really phases me anymore.

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good info followed up with a little funny mixed in. Great to see the whit coming back out on NDA that used to be the norm. Thanks all for enlightening the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it has to be a little at Johnr"s expense. (Not that he has never given it back mind you.) Stay safe all and have a great weekend !!!!!! And good luck to the hunters and the huntress.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

She also keeps a tidy cleaning station.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell the game warden you all are snow flakes and them are service dogs to keep you calm ifin someone were to come around and hurt your feelings?

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let your friends hunt ahead of you. You and your wife can be a second group in close proximity.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't read any but the first post....Here's my take F$%$CK it. Shoot one whenever you want, how ever you want. If the TOP Elite can commit fraud and steal money and election, and the BOTTOM and loot, riot and assault police, then why can't the MIDDLE do it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We pheasant hunted with the group until about3 pm, then broke from them and deer hunted mainly a road hunt until sunset.
Mrsjohnr did not get her doe.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not too late, just go get one. You paid for a tag.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Claim she couldn't hunt because of the virus ;:;barf and use it next year. :cool:

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not too late, just go get one. You paid for a tag.

He’s right you know. These aren’t the king’s deer, they’re the people’s deer. And Mrs. Johnr is a people, isn’t she? And if that deer goes on posted land, you just carry a pocket constitution and tell the warden “this is my license!” Maybe waive a gun if needed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76