National security shop?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way to stop this is to fight fire with fire. Looks like we will have to get the dark side of politics on our side, switch the cheat so to speak.
We cant win elections honestly anymore, we cant beat back fakebook with the censorship, we cant change the nightly news to actually report news.
So we need to change it, not make our own little ignored sites, but change the voice of what exists. Someone way smarter and younger than me is going to need to figure it out, but should be able to count on the support of all of us in one form or another.

I cannot stand watching any morning "news" program, as the stories are all the same, and most of it is how wonderful and woke BLM is, or anti Trump, or how white people in the Midwest are not taking covid serous enough..blah fucking blah blah blah.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever happens regardless i will support whomever has the balls to stand up, as far as me i am no leader when it comes to renegade tactics i am a follower just like most people are. I never served for my country because I felt the cuase was not what benefited me personally, I would be willing to defend the constitution and those who are willing to protect out God givens rights. Until that times let's celebrate in the little victories that help protect those rights.
I empathize your pain guys, I have faith in God and those who believe in his almighty power.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well for folks asleep at the wheel,our ammo supply across the board has dried up,just like in 2015 when obummer was beating the war drums to take our guns,they dried up our ammo supply,guyz that reload best have an ampple supply of components and powder.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol president trump just threatened big tech Twitter restored several links & Republican accounts that it had censored to try to hide details of pending lawsuits after Trump threatened to shut them down due to national security. He should do it anyway. He has the power which he has CHOSEN not yet to use:

"The Communications Act of 1934 allows the president to shut down or take control of “any facility or station for wire communication” upon his proclamation “that there exists a state or threat of war involving the United States."
Boom boom maga president trump isn't fucking around anymore

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76