National security shop?

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any one know what a National security (shop) is? And where? Biden obviously has not a clue! We’re fucked ya all!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
tenor (1).gif

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard a quick news flash on Monday (station KFYR 550) about him putting in motion that all semi auto guns would either need to be turned into the government, or put on a registry. But now cant seem to find anything about it, or exactly what was said.

Is this what you are talking about?

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He said there in contact with the National security shop! Just wondering what that is?
I thought it is the National security division?
Just sounded to me like he was referring that it was some where we can go buy National security!
Probably just had a loss for the word IDK
If Trump fumbled like that every one would have jumped his shit!!! Just saying

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden also wants to tax the guns that people now already own or they will confiscate them. That is his plan and with all the anti-gun people he is thinking of having in his cabinet, the end is near my friends!
Had a couple left wingers yesterday mention the above to me and they were gun owners and complaining. I said you sumbitches voted him in and now the rest of us will have to live with it! That shut them up pretty fast.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Biden also wants to tax the guns that people now already own or they will confiscate them. That is his plan and with all the anti-gun people he is thinking of having in his cabinet, the end is near my friends!
Had a couple left wingers yesterday mention the above to me and they were gun owners and complaining. I said you sumbitches voted him in and now the rest of us will have to live with it! That shut them up pretty fast.

Lmao! Yea IMO the Biden administration is saying that all these other country’s are so glad trump is out kind of reminds me of Sancho, coming in the back door as Trumps getting booted out the front door there all a bunch of snakes and there will come a day we will have to use our own guns to defend our freedom! So shoot to kill when they try!
There is no way our government will ever be able to take our guns away! They can try but it won’t happen in our life time! I will be the first in line to take em on the battle lines even if it is at my front door! I feel sorry for the generations to come they won’t have any guts to do the same!
They can tax all they want on new ones, black market will just grow larger! Many more criminals will have access to guns.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lmao! Yea IMO the Biden administration is saying that all these other country’s are so glad trump is out kind of reminds me of Sancho, coming in the back door as Trumps getting booted out the front door there all a bunch of snakes and there will come a day we will have to use our own guns to defend our freedom! So shoot to kill when they try!
There is no way our government will ever be able to take our guns away! They can try but it won’t happen in our life time! I will be the first in line to take em on the battle lines even if it is at my front door! I feel sorry for the generations to come they won’t have any guts to do the same!
They can tax all they want on new ones, black market will just grow larger! Many more criminals will have access to guns.

The Left doesn't care if the criminals have guns, they don't want law abiding citizens to have guns or they could revolt against the evil government.
Never say never on our Government taking or trying to take our guns. Things are moving in leaps and bounds nowadays compared to a snails pace years ago!

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Left doesn't care if the criminals have guns, they don't want law abiding citizens to have guns or they could revolt against the evil government.
Never say never on our Government taking or trying to take our guns. Things are moving in leaps and bounds nowadays compared to a snails pace years ago!

Going to be a lot of dead people then, covid 19 won’t be shit to survive!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
IF the GOP loses Georgia and the Senate, you can bet the farm that the very next time there is a mass shooting, there will be an all out assault on guns and ammo. It will be a takeover, tax, buy back, fine, the likes of which we have never seen. Heck, may happen even if GOP holds on to the Senate, just wont be as easy.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys we have a conservative majority in the untied states Supreme court and only buy backs or other liberal bullshit will happen in democratically controlled states. Like Illinois is an example of an asinine approach to gun control we have the 2nd amendment nothing else matters on the federal level that trumps state laws.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys we have a conservative majority in the untied states Supreme court and only buy backs or other liberal bullshit will happen in democratically controlled states. Like Illinois is an example of an asinine approach to gun control we have the 2nd amendment nothing else matters on the federal level that trumps state laws.
That Supreme Court majority won’t last long. We just witnessed the downfall of the US. Conservatism is dead and gone. They just stole an election and the people ain’t doing a damn thing about it. Might as well be done with them.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Supreme court just voted 5-4 in favor of religious freedom for new York state its not over till its over sum1
We have had are differences between us but we both can agree that as of today justice has previlaed over communist aggressors never give up without a fight

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Supreme court just voted 5-4 in favor of religious freedom for new York state its not over till its over sum1
We have had are differences between us but we both can agree that as of today justice has previlaed over communist aggressors never give up without a fight

So you’re excited about the Supreme Court, a position that is supposed to be a non-political appointment, voting 5-4 on religious freedoms? One of the very foundations that the Constitution and this once great country were actually founded upon barely eeking by and we’re supposed to be excited? It’s no wonder we’re screwed

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you’re excited about the Supreme Court, a position that is supposed to be a non-political appointment, voting 5-4 on religious freedoms? One of the very foundations that the Constitution and this once great country were actually founded upon barely eeking by and we’re supposed to be excited? It’s no wonder we’re screwed
This new political movement that is happening the constitution means nothing. They want to undo everything our founding fathers did.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This new political movement that is happening the constitution means nothing. They want to undo everything our founding fathers did.

We need to be done with them and reestablisha simpler government!
People have made things way more complicated than they need to be!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to be done with them and reestablisha simpler government!
People have made things way more complicated than they need to be!
I agree but I’m afraid this will not be able to be done without bloodshed. Everyone talks about another civil war, but that will never happen. Voting was our only strong voice but that is not trustworthy anymore, no idea what to do

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Well when we have lower courts that are making decisions based on a political agenda and less on grounds layed out in the constitution, why not be pleased. Congress has been this way since the late 90s and has gotten worse with the help of influences from communist left leaning liberals who have the full support of the media and big tech. Facebook, Google and Twitter will be split up and not be allowed to merge with other groups because they have a monopoly over everyone else. The wheels of justice even though slow is what the GOP look towards for guidance in situations that arise. Hence the reason why we have on lock the Supreme Court with its conservative ideas based on the ideas of the constitution and less on personal agenda.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until they pack the court. Or go with Biden’s thing where he just rotates the justices he disagrees with down to the lower courts. Then what? I keep hearing oh just wait the right will take our country back this or that will never happen. Then it does and the right sits on their hands again. We have had riots and cities being burned for months. We’ve had lockdowns and mask mandates for a year. Forgive me if I just can’t seem to get excited about barely clinging to the last remnants of the Constitution as they crumble away bit by bit

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems to get more true all the time in the following statement.
Only the criminals have rights, not the average tax paying citizen!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62