Thanksgiving 2020

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanksgiving 2020

I've been told that only 6 people are allowed to meet on Thanksgiving Day; however, 30 people are permitted to attend a funeral.
With this, I announce that we will be holding a funeral for our pet Turkey, named "Butterball," who will pass away on November 26, 2020.
Refreshments provided.
In lieu of flowers, please bring a side dish.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will have as many people I want for dinner on Thanksgiving, Bill Gates Jr. can take a flying leap

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be having 10 guests that are invited. I will also welcome whomever might just show up. But we will be testing multiple times through out the meal, and wearing masks, diapers, and choke collars for the just in case moments.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I choosing to stay in my bubble since I work at home. To each their own, I hope everyone has a great time and stays safe. My family was going to have a big meal but my Niece's husband has the RONA. So it will be just my brother's immediate family, with maybe my sister. I hope she doesn't go as she has MS, and isn't in the best health.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
j.jpg

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just me and my bride again this year. Doesnt bother us one bit. Happy Thanksgiving to all my NDA friends and stay safe.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone may this be the last holiday we have to be without our loved ones. God bless everyone especially those who are alone for Thanksgiving

sdtransplant

Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the NDA members from our family in Nebraska . We hope every one stays safe and healthy and a special thank you to all service members past and present.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
4AE3B375-5C19-4AB1-A595-850968250DA4.jpg

happy thanksgiving to the NDA family. I’m thankful for way to many things to list. Eat beef!!! Turkey is for Biden voters.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My bride did her Thanksgiving thing yesterday, after pulling her shift at the clinic where she works she went to the hospital and did another shift so another nurse could get some rest and see his or her family for thanksgiving. Glad she is mine. LB

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took out a turkey to thaw yesterday, just kinda threw it together this morning and tossed it on the Big Fake Egg to bake with smoke. It’ll eat and I’m sure the dog will enjoy leftovers. Glad to have the space back in my freezer for venison sausage.

I cheated and opened the lid because turkey is lame no matter how well (or poorly) it’s prepared. But it’ll look nice so mama will be pleased.

AD2B9816-440C-429B-AEDC-8756F922E626.jpg

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow outdoorsmen and women. We are blessed to be able to hunt, fish and enjoy a good beverage from from time to time. I feel blessed with a good wife, good kids and extended family. We will be celebrating our Thanksgiving tomorrow, as my isolation ended last night after my wife and I tested positive last week. The virus kicked our butts. Wife had symptoms first, I got them 4 days later. If you think it’s just a cold, keep an eye on it. BAM..felt like a truck hit me, then fever hit next night, then got tested, then body aches, a little more fever. Lost taste and smell last Thursday, then it all came back 2 days. Wife still couldn’t taste my delicious bacon and eggs scrambler I made this morning. Still have a cough as lungs still tickle...so need to prevent pneumonia. Our daughter who is a nurse said make sure we take daily dose of aspirin, as they are seeing people post Vid with blood clots. Stay well...stay safe everyone!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74