Current Refi rates

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I will be refinancing shortly. Looks like 30yr@2.75% & 15yr@2.65%. Credit score 800. Anyone refied lately? Thx

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We went to Gate City Bank about 7-8 months ago, was the best rates we could find. But don’t specifically remember what they are.
It was a half percentage better or more than any other place we looked.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
they cant print the money faster. Housing prices just keep going up and up

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
We went to Gate City Bank about 7-8 months ago, was the best rates we could find. But don’t specifically remember what they are.
It was a half percentage better or more than any other place we looked.
Thanks. I’ll check them out

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just did paperwork last week. Elending now. 15 year 2.35%

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gate City...been with them for over 20 years for everything...mortgage, vehicles, boat...can't beat the customer service.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check it out. A lot of them have ballon payments at the end and then you refinance the balance. Banks and credit unions will work with your situation. If they don’t there’s another one around the corner that will. Good luck

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I missed a good money-out refi, which is different than just refinancing. Didn't have everything ready when my lending guy texted me. Now that I'm ready those money-out refi are back up a bit. I had the chance on a 2.16% money-out chance last week (already at 3.75% now). I want to withdraw $100,000 from equity and use it while we have these low rates on other property options.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I missed a good money-out refi, which is different than just refinancing. Didn't have everything ready when my lending guy texted me. Now that I'm ready those money-out refi are back up a bit. I had the chance on a 2.16% money-out chance last week (already at 3.75% now). I want to withdraw $100,000 from equity and use it while we have these low rates on other property options.
it is very cheap money but I’m hoping to refi without taking any equity out

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
it is very cheap money but I’m hoping to refi without taking any equity out

I understand, but I want to use the $100,000 for other things while these rates are so damn low rather than having it just sit there in equity! If I use the money to do ANYTHING better than 2.16% i'm making money for the next fifteen years.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I understand, but I want to use the $100,000 for other things while these rates are so damn low rather than having it just sit there in equity! If I use the money to do ANYTHING better than 2.16% i'm making money for the next fifteen years.
I totally get it. Hope it works out for you

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
E Lending Now rules. Owner David is one of us; fisher and hunter.

400 E Broadway Ave Ste 303, Bismarck, ND, 58501

(701) 355-4172

elendingnow.com

yeah originally bought through elending and doug wentz i think 7 years ago. had no issues, my wifes family knows stephanie ebach so went with her this time as she notified us it was a good time and again no complaints, real easy smooth process.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah originally bought through elending and doug wentz i think 7 years ago. had no issues, my wifes family knows stephanie ebach so went with her this time as she notified us it was a good time and again no complaints, real easy smooth process.

They have been a fixture for quite a few years in the Bismarck and Minot markets. Seemless and smooth back in '99 when we built a new home for our family. David was great to work with. Stephanie was there at the time too I believe and Doug has moved on. Great company to deal with if you are searching for home financing.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just locked in a 2% 15yr loan, with money back to draw out some of the equity money. I figure I can use it at a much better return than 2% and just sitting there in equity. Any ROI better than 2% is putting money back into my pockets!

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
I just locked in a 2% 15yr loan, with money back to draw out some of the equity money. I figure I can use it at a much better return than 2% and just sitting there in equity. Any ROI better than 2% is putting money back into my pockets!
If you don’t mind my asking,Any points or closing costs?

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you don’t mind my asking,Any points or closing costs?

Closing costs will be built into the refi so nothing out of pocket. But, coming down from 3.75% to 2% should help on that. No points, just a straight 2%! THAT'S EFFIN' LOW!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75