Hometown Hero Outdoors

Brasmunky

Established Member
Hello everyone! I am the Western North Dakota State Director for Hometown Hero Outdoors a registered 501c3 charity. We take currently serving military, veterans, and law enforcement out on outdoor adventures such as hunting, fishing, sporting events, camping, etc..that are little to no costs to our members. The goal is to provide recreational therapy to our nations heroes and bond with new friends.

22 is a big number that we need to reduce. Right now suicide rates are high among our heroes so we need to focus helping those heal. This organization has already helped and supported so many.

If you are a currently serving military member, veteran, or a leo, sign up on the link below. You wont regret it. Our organization is only three years old but we have taken several thousand members out on these trips. We believe Colorado is a unique state and can provide many opportunities to our organization.

We cant do it alone, even if you are not one of those on the list, we need your support. If you are a guide or know a guide that is veteran friendly please reach out to me. If you belong to a business or club that you think would be willing to help sponsor us please reach out. If you are an avid hunter or fisherman and want to take out a member, please reach out. We live to support our members anyway we can. Last, but not least, if you are a veteran, military current, or leo and would like to join our staff I will help you out.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. Let's get our heroes into the great outdoors!

Here is the link to our closed FB group for eligible members (veterans, law enforcement currently serving or prior service)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/194586717749506/?ref=share

This is our website for anyone that just wants to follow us on our journey

https://www.hometownherooutdoors.org/

Attachments

20200829_140412(0).jpg FB_IMG_1610464333403.jpg
Last edited:

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thank you for your service to those who have and still do serve!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm NOT a guide, outfitter, or 501c3 organization, nor do I want to be involved with one. I do have the ability to make a few outdoor opportunities happen and have done so numerous times in the past. I mainly focus on the youngsters and those with physical challenges, but wouldn't be against being involved with a few vets should they be seeking outdoor activities. I don't wish to be put on your contact rolls, be on any lists, or have my personal information blasted across the nation. I'm just a guy that likes to see other folks get a deer. I'm not interested in "Trophy" hunters, just folks that want a deer. If a big buck comes along, so be it, but that's not the focus I'm looking for. If you have someone looking to deer hunt that fits that bill and wants to hunt my area, just give me a shout on here along with their contact info and we will work it out Man to Man. My location is on my avatar. Thanks!!!

Brasmunky

Established Member
Thanks for all the support guys. This isn't possible without the support of our communities.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74