Toro 518 ZE Powerclear

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone got one? if so, please take a pic of where the governor kit (rod and spring) connect to the carb and the other end. i had to clean my carb cause i am dumb. i am pretty certain i know where the rod connects at both ends and the spring at the carb end. but, not so certain on the other end of the spring. frankly, not sure why or how they became disconnected. but, they did. interweb has proven surprisingly useless on the no carb end hook ups.

thanks in advance.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i've heard you say that before. lol. i suppose it doesn't help i left gas in there since last feb/march either.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
had it been premium it might have been fine - ha ha

and I’m dead serious - a big part of my biz involves gasoline and how it weathers

premium gasoline is amazingly robust

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Said it before and I'll say it again. If you put it in a gas can it better be premium. Safe bet to say most of us go to town to fill the gas cans for our toys. From my push mower to my 150 4stroke all gets premium.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
My fishing buddy has had nothing but trouble with his kicker motor. Always ran ethanol. He finally listened to me and switched to premium. Just like that it runs good. But the mechanics miss his yearly carb tune up.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya. see those. not real clear. i am a fucking idiot. i drive by ACE hardware (where i purchased it) probably twice a day. i will just stop in and take a look. lightbulb...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76