Eagle Claw inline reels. Product REVIEW

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got 2 and they were junk out of the box. The drag on both reels would not tighten the spool. A 10 inch wally would take drag. One free spool button wouldn't engage, you had to keep it in, then the other spool wouldn't engage when reeling it. I had to manually spin it for it to work.

Now there was not 1 negative review, so I left one. It hasn't shown up yet though, but the positive one I left for aVex18 I got a year ago, at a different store went up instantly. Hmmmmmmmmm

Buyer Beware

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"Life Member" of NAFC here: I was sent a can of "Reel and Line Magic" which promptly locked the drag on my son's Zebco Rhino. My report reflected this, was not printed and the wondrous magazine with Stevie P's amazing cover shots stopped. There may be more to the story but I found I didn't miss Stevie's lunkers and a magazine which became increasingly written for idiot children.

It's now just "Reel Magic" for some reason; probably Chi-coms.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reels that don't meet the minimum of expectations are the devil's product.

Hope you get it figured out.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They're boxed up with a return label printed. I'm sending them back and I expect store credit or card refunded.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I learned long ago not to use any Eagle claw tackle. As I have snapped hooks and swivels. I have no experience with anything other than terminal tackle but I stay away from that brand.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got 2 and they were junk out of the box. The drag on both reels would not tighten the spool. A 10 inch wally would take drag. One free spool button wouldn't engage, you had to keep it in, then the other spool wouldn't engage when reeling it. I had to manually spin it for it to work.

Now there was not 1 negative review, so I left one. It hasn't shown up yet though, but the positive one I left for aVex18 I got a year ago, at a different store went up instantly. Hmmmmmmmmm

Buyer Beware
I bought one of the 13 decent inline reels, drags seems to work ok so far. I think they took the No. 8 fishing design and made it their own when they bought them out. Haven’t fished with it enough to give an honest review.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure funny how the Reviews at SCHEELS won't post up my this is junk review. I gave it a day, still not there. I guess if you don't give it 4 or 5 stars they censor it. Not quite right IMO. I tried to leave another one but said I already did. Hmmm?? Next time I leave a shitty review I'll give the 4 or 5 stars but trash it in the comments. See what happens then. Damn Commies!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75