NRA declares bankruptcy, moves to Texas.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It just seems to me that it would be a lot easier to make two governments. Split the country and put the dumb ass’s where they want to be on the cost and we will live in and guard the middle of the country while they are being dumb ass’s in there own world! Start our own NRA. I’ll almost bet something similar will happen in the near future!

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
It just seems to me that it would be a lot easier to make two governments. Split the country and put the dumb ass’s where they want to be on the cost and we will live in and guard the middle of the country while they are being dumb ass’s in there own world! Start our own NRA. I’ll almost bet something similar will happen in the near future!

So, you're saying we should let Russia and China rule the world. A fragmented USA is the only thing standing in their way. Keep that in mind when people waive those flags saying we need a civil war because my party is right and the other one is wrong. Civil war means millions of deaths, the destruction of basic systems such as electricity, roads, buildings, and the works. The dollar would crash and be totally worthless. If you want the USA to be a third world country, that is the quickest way to do it. Be careful what you ask for!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, you're saying we should let Russia and China rule the world. A fragmented USA is the only thing standing in their way. Keep that in mind when people waive those flags saying we need a civil war because my party is right and the other one is wrong. Civil war means millions of deaths, the destruction of basic systems such as electricity, roads, buildings, and the works. The dollar would crash and be totally worthless. If you want the USA to be a third world country, that is the quickest way to do it. Be careful what you ask for!
but look at Japan today

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's already a bunch of these "alternative" governments and has been forever.

Just search around on the Internet, you'll find them :)

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So are they still seeking donations? Asking for money during a bankruptcy filing doesn’t sound like a good plan.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66