Good Riddance

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I adopted a little girl from Africa, and she's as black as you'd think. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in the slightest. We are financially able to support our three children, by the grace of God.

But from long before we were able to go get her and bring her home, the US Government helped us not in the slightest way. I would like my never-ending payments to begin at once. As a matter of fact, I'd like the past 3 years back-paid too.

I'm just an average tax-payer, looking for the same help as the illegals. (by the way, in our adoption, we did every single thing "by the book").

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jaykay that’s nice... my older brother is adopted. I guess adoption is a long wait and a big process.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
iffn the refugees they pored into our country wanted to assimilate, and actually wanted to live the American Dream, as an American it woulda been awesome, however that is not the case, so good riddance indeed.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it’s one of those deals make sure you treat others as yourself and what else can you do unless someone thinks they are Hercules over a 6.5 creedmoor.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it’s one of those deals make sure you treat others as yourself and what else can you do unless someone thinks they are Hercules over a 6.5 creedmoor.

what in tarnation are you trying to say here you hillbilly

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Throw a 140 amax in a 6.5 creedmoor and zuess himself appears with thunderous lightning.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has nothing to do with MLK day if you look the news release was 1-15 and the thread started on 1-16 but nice try.

What the heck does LSS have to do with Martin Luther King?

1. This thread's news article involves an organization that was heavily embroiled in a very public and controversial debate concerning black refugees.

2. This thread was also posted on MLK's holiday. MLK is celebrated as a race issue leader.

Thus "Nice thread on MLK day. Great timing!" was an observation on the fact that this thread and the current holiday were both heavily involved in race issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow me for more reading comprehension tips.

- - - Updated - - -

:;:howdy

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do feel sorry for the staff. Don't know her name but the former leader, CEO was on Chris Berg's show a couple of times and was good at not answering the hard questions.

Rumor she jumped ship a few months ago, before the crash and is now employed by the state.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Throw a 140 amax in a 6.5 creedmoor and zuess himself appears with thunderous lightning.

Mine really, really, REALLY, likes 140 amax, however I have yet to meet Zeus. I feel cheated.......

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. This thread's news article involves an organization that was heavily embroiled in a very public and controversial debate concerning black refugees.

2. This thread was also posted on MLK's holiday. MLK is celebrated as a race issue leader.

Thus "Nice thread on MLK day. Great timing!" was an observation on the fact that this thread and the current holiday were both heavily involved in race issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow me for more reading comprehension tips.

- - - Updated - - -

:;:howdy

You may want to go back and check the date when the thread was originally posted it throws your theory connecting it to MLK out the window. You also may want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, I believe MLK was a Baptist preacher and we are talking about Lutheran social services. Still having trouble making the connection :;:huh

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You may want to go back and check the date when the thread was originally posted it throws your theory connecting it to MLK out the window. You also may want to brush up on your reading comprehension.

touche’ douche’ :)

- - - Updated - - -

twas the offensive link comment that was made on MLK’s day - not the original post

I stand thoroughly chastened

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82