Any bourbon junkies out there?

Brasmunky

Established Member
I am the state director of ND for Hometown Hero Outdoors you may have seen my previous posts about HHO and what our mission is....in case you haven't here is our website.

www.hometownherooutdoors.org

In short we take Veterans and law enforcement out on outdoor adventures for free (or very minimal cost to them)
FB_IMG_1610744338114.jpgFB_IMG_1610744330381.jpg
We do various fundraising events throughout the year including raffles. That got me thinking outside the box. I've got connections in the liquor business (store owners and distributors) and I threw together a really awesome bourbraffle ticket. There are only 500 tickets available and the drawing will be held during a bourbon tasting at Broadway Liqours in Minot on March 19th 2021 (need not be present to win, delivery available in ND, MN and WI). 100% of our proceeds go directly to our mission and none of our staff gets paid a dime unlike quite a few Non-profits out there.

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a pretty impressive lineup right there. I would love an opportunity to sample a little bit of all of those. Hopefully they each end up in a good home and shared instead of being turned for 3X plus on a secondary market.

- - - Updated - - -

The Old Forester and EH Taylors in particular would be what I want a little sip of as those are not the easiest to get up here but then again I haven't quite developed the connections yet.

Brasmunky

Established Member
I am fortunate enough to have a very good relationship with the owner of 26th street Liqours in Williston and Broadway Liqours in Minot as well as the GM of Broadway. They sacrifice these allocations so I can raise money for the charity. Plus they host my events and promote the organization as a whole. Awesome folks at those stores

- - - Updated - - -

That is a pretty impressive lineup right there. I would love an opportunity to sample a little bit of all of those. Hopefully they each end up in a good home and shared instead of being turned for 3X plus on a secondary market.

- - - Updated - - -

The Old Forester and EH Taylors in particular would be what I want a little sip of as those are not the easiest to get up here but then again I haven't quite developed the connections yet.

20 bucks and you get your chance!

Grumps

Not sure what is going on in that I do not have a message tab or inbox in my settings. Only option I had was to send you a friend request.

Sorry, I'm not real active on this forum. Perhaps you need a minimum number of posts.

Any idea on how to contact a moderator?

Last edited:

Brasmunky

Established Member
They do not currently. I'll be there Monday night with them in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can just get ahold of me and we can meet wherever (unless I'm fishin lol)

Brasmunky

Established Member
Just a reminder to anyone sending PayPal, Venmo or a check. Please include both your real name and NDA handle....that way I know who to get back in contact with. Thanks for all the support from you guys. Our mission would definitely be a failure if we didn't get support from our local population!

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If there are still tickets available shoot me a DM!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76