Any bourbon junkies out there?

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
guywhofishes, I would agree that Rum would be pretty darn good as well....but remember, it is still supporting a great group doing great things with the funds. So just buying one chance is commendable in my views. Heck, buy one....if you happen to win, I would take the bottle off your hands for $30, so you'll make $10. :;:thumbsup

Brasmunky

Established Member
guywhofishes, I would agree that Rum would be pretty darn good as well....but remember, it is still supporting a great group doing great things with the funds. So just buying one chance is commendable in my views. Heck, buy one....if you happen to win, I would take the bottle off your hands for $30, so you'll make $10. :;:thumbsup

Haha...you would be getting the deal of a lifetime on most of those bottles at 30 bucks! That OFBB secondary is like 800 bucks! It's been mocking me from my liquor cabinet for months. Can't believe I made it thru without taking a sip lol

Brasmunky

Established Member
Did you leave tickets at Broadway Liquors?

I did not. Feel free to text me at 816-548-6335 and we can meet up sometime. O had planned to leave some there but decided I didn't want to push this off on their employees

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha...you would be getting the deal of a lifetime on most of those bottles at 30 bucks! That OFBB secondary is like 800 bucks! It's been mocking me from my liquor cabinet for months. Can't believe I made it thru without taking a sip lol

I guess I didn’t realize how much those bottles are worth. I’m just one of this basic low budget bourbon guys from time to time.

Brasmunky

Established Member
I guess I didn’t realize how much those bottles are worth. I’m just one of this basic low budget bourbon guys from time to time.

Shelf price they aren't "refinance a house" expensive but the secondary market on boubons is asinine at the moment. That old forester is the most expensive at 130ish on the shelf but they are a very limited release and very sought after so the secondary is 700-2k depending on where you are in the country. The same with all those other bottles just not to that extent.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, that's nuts! I thought I was crazy for buying a bottle of Gran Patron Burdeos a couple months ago when I paid off a business loan.

It is the best liquor I've ever tasted, however, and I don't regret it one bit.

granpatron1.jpg

granpatron2.jpg

Brasmunky

Established Member
Wow, that's nuts! I thought I was crazy for buying a bottle of Gran Patron Burdeos a couple months ago when I paid off a business loan.

It is the best liquor I've ever tasted, however, and I don't regret it one bit.

View attachment 58455

View attachment 58456

Nice! I dabble in tequila but mostly drink whiskeys. In the future I plan on doing scotch, tequila and rum tastings along with some craft beer events as fundraisers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75