North Dakota Game and Fish Allocation Tags (Winners) FYI

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
From the latest information received from the NDGF 2020 winners with conservation fees, and 2021 winners.

2020 Winning Applicants with Conservation Fees:
Tags_1.jpg

2021 Winning Applicants:
Tags_2.jpg

There were 87 applicants making 71 unsuccessful.

Honkerherms
Jeff

Last edited:

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
If one goes up just to the right and hits Display and hits the threaded mode appears to make the thread larger and easier to read. These are the Allocation Tags given out each year by the NDGF to 501 (c)3 per law NDCC 20.1-05.1-02.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, was able to read the text. Not really sure what the point of presenting this? just informational or is there some read between the lines conspiracy here?

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
No conspiracy, most never know who are awarded these Allocation Tags as you will not find it on the NDGF page or posted any where else.

Honkerherms
Jeff

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Worm, the originations that received the elk, moose, antelope and deer tags (plus the 71 unsuccessful ones) apply for them with the G&F.

The ones that received tags usually put them up for auction at a banquet or have them as a prize in a raffle.

Brasmunky

Established Member
IMO these should only go to conservation projects/organizations

As a representative of Hometown Hero Outdoors (one of the winners of a deer tag this year) I disagree with that. These tags raise a good amount of money for alot of different organizations to support our missions. Regardless of what we are funding the rules state that we must give 10% of all funds raised with these tags back to conservation efforts. Not only does it spread the wealth a bit but it also broadens the pool if wallets that are being opened. Our tag for example will be auctioned off at our virtual banquet this coming March and will be open to bid on by people anywhere in the world. Thats a whole lot of folks throwing money around compared to just a small in person banquet thrown by RMEF or Delta waterfowl....just my views on it I guess

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO these should only go to conservation projects/organizations

Mandan Hockey raised 3x more than anyone else. They raised somewhere between 4x-20x more than ANY of the conservation groups.

Full disclosure. I don't know one person involved in the fundraising part of any of the groups so I most assuredly don't have a "favorite" or pet project.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76