Riddle me this....

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are down 8 pts, its 4th and 8.....a tad of 2 mins left to play, a touchdown and 2 pt coversion ties the game up....and you decide to kick a FG???? WTH.....that Matt character for Green Bay is a douche.....you GO BIG or you go home, its that simple. Hell, McCarthy made AAAR-O-N throw hail mary's in the final secs of a game the from 50 yd line...and this guy's chicken shit to go for it??? Twice AAAR-O-N could have gotten either a TD or right to the goal line on early downs.by running....just unbelievable stupid coach on GB, sorry but it is.......I hope to hell KC beats the snot out of Tampa, I really don't even want to watch the SB because of the fag ;:;barfBrady.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you realize that the folks who profit from your tuning into football would fire every person in ND who works for/profits from oil/gas production?

You're funding your own demise.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or aaron could have ran in the end zone two times. I like watching mahomes play but going for Brady to get number 7. Either way its a win not having to see the faggy discount double check any more this year. Side note Brady has won as many nfc championships as rodgers hahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -
brady with six.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
the FG was definitely questionable considering their defense hasn't exactly been their go to this year. even if they don't get the touch down, at worst you turn it over on the 8 with 3 timeouts and the 2 minute warning. likely get the ball back at about mid field with no timeouts and about 1:45 on the clock. i like my chances with rodgers in that situation. funny thing though: as a vikings fan, the motto is generally "anyone but the packers". so, too bad so sad. lol.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to be an awesome Super Bowl without having to watch the shitpackers. Couldn’t be happier.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fully understand his decision to take the field goal.
3 tries and didn't succeed. Take the 3 and hope to make a stop.
That way you are only 5 down and can win with just a TD IF you get the ball back.
Otherwise you would still need a touchdown and a 2 point conversion, which they haven't been very good at getting all year.
This is why we aren't the coaches. Easy to see after the fact on what could have been tried.
Could have still had a shot if that Douche Kevin King wouldn't have been holding. That guy cost them 14 points and the game. He "finally" will be gone next year.
Oh well, it is just a game.
Go KC!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't blame the coach. They had 3 chances to get the TD and failed to do so. Even if they had gotten the TD and the 2 point conversion to tie the game your still giving Brady 2 minutes to get a FG to win it anyway. Not to mention all the other chances the Pack had through out the game with Brady throwing 3 picks and they couldn't do anything with it. It never comes down to one play or decision.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74