• KC

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • TB

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fox News and Fox Sports have hilariously different takes on the nfl. I find it amusing. that is all carry-on

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
I generally only watch for the commercials and this year those are all but gone. Budweiser, Pepsi and Coke so far have decided to take their respective Superbowl Ad budgets and donate the money to social justice charities. Damnit - I refuse to give up my Budweiser.......

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell you fellas what, this year, instead of watching the super bowl, come over to my house, I'll give you beer, show you my pigskin, the ol' lady will give us a halftime show...who knows, maybe we'll see a nip slip or two...then the next day you can see who won the actual super bowl and not care...just like me! Ahh good times, good times...

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell you fellas what, this year, instead of watching the super bowl, come over to my house, I'll give you beer, show you my pigskin, the ol' lady will give us a halftime show...who knows, maybe we'll see a nip slip or two...then the next day you can see who won the actual super bowl and not care...just like me! Ahh good times, good times...
This sounds like a nightmare and something that we will all need to see a therapist afterwards. I’m scared of your pigskin.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You guys! Come on If you had that talent and was offered millions in your early twenties there isn’t one person with any brains not to! Wold have been a blast back then but man there body’s are shit after the fact!
KC wins!! who passes for touchdowns granny style???? MAHOMES!!!! That’s who!! Brady is already setting a record going to be good game either way!

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love the "I don't care about the NFL" people that still open a thread about the NFL and have to comment about how they don't care about it.

Am I the only one who clicked on this thread to see who was in the Super Bowl? I guess I’ve been too busy all fall and winter murdering deer, pheasants and fish to care.

- - - Updated - - -

Business has been a boomin cousin

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha didnt realize this was happening and dont know who is playing

NDOutdoorsman

Tom B is not going to lose. I'm a packers fan, new we wouldn't win. Keep in mind TB is due to go off. This is my new account I guess, can't login on old 1, been here since beginning. Ola fuckers.

★ Legendary Member
IMG_8321.jpg

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm so old that I remember when being a part of the cancel culture over politics was limited to whiny spoiled brat Libs. I guess times really have changed.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm so old that I remember when being a part of the cancel culture over politics was limited to whiny spoiled brat Libs. I guess times really have changed.

so.... just sit like a nice little conservative and hope they stop insulting your integrity and accusing you of being something you loathe.

gotcha. I'll get right on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Only child molesters would say what you just did.

- - - Updated - - -

see how that works? pretty dumb right? but you just sit there and take it cuz you're "old school"

- - - Updated - - -

and of course I did not mean what I posted - it's an example of how stupid things have gotten and at some point you push back or you're the dumbass

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Times really aren't what they used to be with today's suppressed social media. it's the lefts single biggest weapon right behind taking over the MSM spreading hate, lies, and supposed racism. This hasn't been fun to watch happen but has been executed to a T somehow, someway.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know for myself I didn't want a political agenda shoved down my throat when I'm watching sports team condone and except a narrative that doesn't support my moral standards. I would rather just have it like the old days to where a political message was considered inappropriate for ALL sports fans. Now the liberal media and slippery Joe wants us to unite give me a break that will never happen.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
when have "the times" ever been like they used to be, asking for a friend...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
so.... just sit like a nice little conservative and hope they stop insulting your integrity and accusing you of being something you loathe.

gotcha. I'll get right on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Only child molesters would say what you just did.

- - - Updated - - -

see how that works? pretty dumb right? but you just sit there and take it cuz you're "old school"

- - - Updated - - -

and of course I did not mean what I posted - it's an example of how stupid things have gotten and at some point you push back or you're the dumbass

How are you pushing back?

Why do i care what a bunch of people i dont know and never will think about me?

If Tom Brady ran out on the field and planted a Trump 2024 flag on the 50 yd line would we all be good with that?

Im just trying to find the parameters I need to fit in

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any organization that does this gets an automatic F-you from me no matter who the hell you are.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29401000/nfl-plans-play-black-national-anthem-week-1-games

If you disagree with me on this, you and I can never be friends. In fact, just stay the hell away from me.

There is ONE anthem and it has nothing to do with being black or white. Being played in conjunction with "The Star Spangled Banner" is a complete outrage and embarrassment.

Screw the NFL!!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79