Votes: 46 51.7%
  • TB

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm pulling for the American people to pull the plug.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
going for tampa want brady to win 7 but i like mahomes to so its going to be fun to watch either way

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have more important things to do like sort my socks and watch some paint dry....

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to be a great game to watch, I really hope it comes down to the 4th quarter. Going for Brady and the Bucs big time!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't been much of a Brady fan over the years. Knew he was good but I guess like a lot of people I tired of him winning all the time. Then when he went to TB and continues to win I kind of like how he showed Belichek that maybe it wasn't all the coach. In fact without Brady, Belichek did't have much of a year.

That being said I really question whether TB can keep up with KC's speed. When I played I hated those little shits who were so fast and quick. Should have been able to knock them over with a good puff of wind. Getting close enough to hit them with that puff wan't so easy but was frustrating as hell.

i will always wonder how the TB/GB game would have gone if GB wouldn't have kicked the FG. When they lined up I thought WTH and then would have bet it was going to be a fake FG. One of those games where the coach outthought himself.I think they would have had a way better chance at an 8pf TD than getting the ball back for another chance. Even if they don't make it that puts TB deep in the GB end. The good news for me is the GB lost.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love the "I don't care about the NFL" people that still open a thread about the NFL and have to comment about how they don't care about it.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love the "I don't care about the NFL" people that still open a thread about the NFL and have to comment about how they don't care about it.
Couldn’t agree more!! If you don’t like it pick your nose and move on.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's called trolling. It's what us racist white supremacists do. Haven't you been listening?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought they cancelled it this year...you know...to show their dedication to social justice.

- - - Updated - - -

Capture.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thought, I wonder what the half time show will be like...you know... to be all inclusive. I bet they won't do an indian rain dance...

Am I too white to assume these things? Or even think about them? Hang on, I'll ask twitter...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The choices in the poll oughta be:

1. KC
2. TB
3. USA

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I refuse to take the poll, does that make me racist, homophobic, misogynistic, or just classify me as a white supremacist? Or all of the above?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coaches are as good as their qb's. Guys like Brady, maholms, Rodgers, Brees, p Manning can sure make being a HC life on easy street. We've been spoiled with some greats to witness.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74