NDA Ammo and Reloading Component TRADE thread

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Permanent increases are coming I'm afraid. And in some cases, may already be here. I saw where a guy was watching Noslers site for 3 months to buy his Trophy Grade ammo if it ever came in stock. Price just increased 30% from last week on Nosler's site. I doubt you will see that decrease anytime soon, if ever. Recreational shooting just got a lot more expensive. Gunbroker scalpers can go F themselves.

Saw some nosler ammunition on midway USA went from $50-60 to $90, craziness!

- - - Updated - - -

Dirty -
I have around 1300 projectiles :) I am in need ot primers or powder....
What powder you need?

Dusting

Anybody have any bl-c(2). I have some 6.5mm 95gr. Vmax or .30 cal 150gr.sp projectiles I could trade or cash. I'm the Bismarck Mandan area, thanks! I'm also looking for 45acp and 9mm dies

governor

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 boxes, 100 Ct 30cal Berger 168 VLD
1 box, 100 Ct 30 Cal Hornady 155 Amax
2 lbs. RL 22
1 lb. RL 25
3 lbs. IMR 7828
1 lb. RL 23

Looking to trade for 7mm, 175gr Accubond LR or 175gr ELDX need 300 up 500

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have about 150.

You have any H1000 or RL 26 to trade?
How about 6mm 87 v-max, 6mm 108 ELDM, 6.5 140 ELDM, or 7mm 180 ELDM?
What about 6mm eldx 90 gr?

- - - Updated - - -

2 boxes, 100 Ct 30cal Berger 168 VLD
1 box, 100 Ct 30 Cal Hornady 155 Amax
2 lbs. RL 22
1 lb. RL 25
3 lbs. IMR 7828
1 lb. RL 23

Looking to trade for 7mm, 175gr Accubond LR or 175gr ELDX need 300 up 500
Saw some 7mm 168gr accubond and some 175gr interlock, also some 175gr partitions

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anybody know what rules are for bringing primers/powder from Canada. It looks like the may open their borders to land travel with restrictions. Seems like their stores still have stock

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody know what rules are for bringing primers/powder from Canada. It looks like the may open their borders to land travel with restrictions. Seems like their stores still have stock

From Customs and Border Patrol website:

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) regulates and restricts firearms and ammunition and approves all permanent import transactions involving weapons and ammunition. If you want to import weapons or ammunition, you must do so through a licensed importer, dealer or manufacturer. Also, if the National Firearms Act prohibits certain weapons, ammunition or similar devices from coming into the country, you will not be able to import them unless the ATF provides you with written authorization to do so. If the firearm is controlled as a U.S. Munitions List article and it is temporarily imported to the United States, or it is temporarily exported, it may also require a Department of State license or need to meet the conditions for a license exemption.
You do not need an ATF permit if you can demonstrate that you are returning with the same firearms or ammunition that you took out of the United States. To prevent problems when returning, you should register your firearms and related equipment by taking them to any CBP office before you leave the United States. The CBP officer will register them on the same CBP Form-4457 used to register cameras or computers. For more information, please refer to the Tip: Register Items Before You Leave The United States page.
For further information about importing weapons, contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives at:
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Office of Public and Governmental Affairs
99 New York Ave. NE
Mail Stop 5S144
Washington, DC 20226

The Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) regulates the permanent export, temporary import and temporary export of rifles and handguns, plus ammunition. If you want to temporarily import/export or permanently export rifles, handguns and ammunition, you must either obtain a license from DDTC or qualify for a license exemption under 22 CFR 123.17 or 123.18. The export of shotguns and buckshot is controlled under the Bureau of Industry and Security's Export Administration Regulations.
Many countries will not allow you to enter with a firearm even if you are only traveling through the country on the way to your final destination. If you plan to take your firearms or ammunition to another country, you should contact officials at that country's embassy to learn about its regulations.

They don't specifically mention primers or powder. I don't believe I'd be on that particular tight-rope myself. Probably worth a stop @ the airport in Forks or Minot or the US side of any border crossing before trying to bring powder or primers back.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member

​With a boat and camper stored at the NW Angle this really interests me. Where did you get that info?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66