Sports Show Super Spreader

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ever notice how events conservatives like such as sport shows, sturgis rallies, and trump rallies are called super spreader events while antifa, blm protests and street celebrations for Bidens victory aren't.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
giphy.gif

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait are we talking a super-spreader of pinkeye?

- - - Updated - - -

Some questions are better left unasked

- - - Updated - - -

And unanswered

I kinda think he is hinting at getting closer to the brown eye

Last edited:

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is the Commie Tribune hurting for money because no one reads their liberal rag anymore? St. Mary's cancelled their carnival because of Covid.

I will bet that anarchist is a liberal taker of "free" working peoples money cause anarchist is "entitled" to it. Just a guess..........

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought a new suppressor while I was there, wish I could get some of those stimulus checks I probably would have bought a hot tub and filled it with liberal tears. Go see Ryan at silencer central 5 minutes and you will be patiently waiting for the next few months for one of the best shooting/safety accessories you will ever buy.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck we were at a sold out concert last week at the stockshow in Rapid, great time and not a mask in the place. And the lowest covid cases in the nation.
Screenshot_20210212-221958_Facebook.jpg

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Perhaps this FNG is sarcastic with the handle. Does he/she have to present a pic featuring exceptional breasts to be accepted?

Welcome Anarchist!

Last edited:

1850reata

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought having the show this weekend was great! Finally large crowds of people together drinkin' beer and looking at toys. First time something has felt normal in a long time!

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beers were skunky. Had to go to captain jacks to cure that shit after the show for the trip home.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Beers were skunky. Had to go to captain jacks to cure that shit after the show for the trip home.

Ah, yes. Let's get back to the day where we always had at least a 6-pack for the road home. Not encouraging drinking and driving but all of us my age know what I'm talking about.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah, yes. Let's get back to the day where we always had at least a 6-pack for the road home. Not encouraging drinking and driving but all of us my age know what I'm talking about.

Funny thing happened last week.
Went to watch my niece play basketball and met up with my younger brother there.
Says when they were getting out of the vehicle on the street by the school they noticed the folks across the street setting something on the ground then going in the gym.
It bothered him thinking maybe they'd forgot it sitting there.
Saw the two gals sitting across the floor from them so he went over to tell them.
As he walked back he was laughing, I asked what was so funny and he said they told him "oh that was just our warm 12 pack of beer for the way home!"Ha ha ha

Last edited:

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member

I threw up in a garbage can at a Hairball concert at the Bismarck event center because the beer was so skunky. I forced myself to drink 2 beers and after the 2nd beer my body had enough and got rid of the toxins. I was watching people throughout the night and everyone had the "Bitter Beer Face" every time they took a drink. I guess I made the mistake of not pregaming before going.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Had a couple 6ers for the trip back to Minot. However I called the wife while she was still in town and made her drive. No drinky drivey, bad idea too far.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am wasted right now
I got home from work at 7:30 this morning and didn’t feel like sleeping so now I’m 4 whiskey’s in, have to pee, my head isn’t working and I’m pretty sure my legs are not with me anymore.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75