Winter project~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
super charger.jpgAlmost complete~ 69 R/T 69.jpg

440 1000hp nitrous super charger,ready by spring(I hope)

Last edited:

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That is sweet. Love the color. Hats off to anyone that can build a vehicle. I would love to and would be personally rewarding. Love old muscle cars but I would not even have a clue what I am doing.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanx MM bought her new with my combat pay,decided to bring her back to life.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow's new nickname: "Cash Duke".

Is it gonna have a Jamaican flag on the roof?

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome.
This spring lets go pick up some chicks.

LOL johnr,always said when I come back to north dakota I wanted to party with you...bet it would be trouble mrs john wouldn't approve I suspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Snow's new nickname: "Cash Duke".

Is it gonna have a Jamaican flag on the roof?
Maybe this..... 1200px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.jpg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in my youth i got to drive the old man's 1971 VIP Plymouth with the 440 375 HP. Never was beaten.

Getting out of service i had save up a little over $3,000 over those 22 months. Did look at a new 426 hemi in a Cuda but common sense said no. Damn i could of more than double my investment but i still have the car i bought new back then it just did not increase in value like the Cuda would have. Would not sell either so it really does not matter.

I really feel that Dodge Charger is probably one of the nicest muscle cars that was made but they were all nice back then and even today. Many a races on airport road north of Fargo in my buddies 442 back in the sixties. Lost a few and won a few. Also put my old man's 426 65 wedge Sport Fury to the test on that road. A rear end of 2.92 just was not for the first 1/4 mile. Did get in a race at 3 in the morning with that Fury after a few beers that did last 15 miles on bias tires. Dumb but maybe not as dumb as a 10 mile race in a snow storm. DB

- - - Updated - - -

Side note, my looks did not do anything for me getting a lady off Broadway but that Sport Fury did. Well even my 58 Buick Super could do the trick just maybe not as nice of looking lady but what the hell. It had a big and i mean a really big back seat.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What color is that? Sour puke green? OR monkey Puke green ?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in my youth i got to drive the old man's 1971 VIP Plymouth with the 440 375 HP. Never was beaten.

Getting out of service i had save up a little over $3,000 over those 22 months. Did look at a new 426 hemi in a Cuda but common sense said no. Damn i could of more than double my investment but i still have the car i bought new back then it just did not increase in value like the Cuda would have. Would not sell either so it really does not matter.

I really feel that Dodge Charger is probably one of the nicest muscle cars that was made but they were all nice back then and even today. Many a races on airport road north of Fargo in my buddies 442 back in the sixties. Lost a few and won a few. Also put my old man's 426 65 wedge Sport Fury to the test on that road. A rear end of 2.92 just was not for the first 1/4 mile. Did get in a race at 3 in the morning with that Fury after a few beers that did last 15 miles on bias tires. Dumb but maybe not as dumb as a 10 mile race in a snow storm. DB

- - - Updated - - -

Side note, my looks did not do anything for me getting a lady off Broadway but that Sport Fury did. Well even my 58 Buick Super could do the trick just maybe not as nice of looking lady but what the hell. It had a big and i mean a really big back seat.
Had the 70 model 442 w30 package with 455 Ram Air. Thing would fly to 110 then Quit. Would break your neck stop light to stop light. Should never have sold it. LB

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
​First muscle car I had was '65 SS Chevelle 327/300hp 4 speed. Next was '68 Roadrunner 383/335hp Automatic, B5 Blue same as Richard Pettys.

Gives me chills to watch Mecum auctions. Love watch'n Graveyard Cars. All the best snow with your project:;:thumbsup

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
VERY nice!!!

got me wondering, what car would a dm custom snooty patooty paint job fit best???

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Dodge horsepower & youtube videos are your winter jam, check out Nick's Garage. I could listen to that dyno testing all day long

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member

- - - Updated - - -

Db, This was my"getting out of the Army" reward. Saved my jump pay to get it. Cool thing is I still got it.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20131010_165114_001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry,did not mean to hijack. Mopar rocks and it looks good.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, did not mean to hijack the thread. Mopar rocks and yours look nice.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know WTF I'm doing.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love me some Mopar muscle. Awesome snow. I was and have always been a big fan of the Roadrunner (beep beep) and the Charger SE.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
lbrandt:

Yes, a w30 Olds would stay with the best of them. Glad i grew up during those times. Can not imagine how an electric car can have the same sound coming out of the exhaust of a high performance motor with a wild cam. My dad, in 57 had an 98 Olds with the j2 motor (3/2 barrels) and in 59 it did beat the king in town being a 348 Chevy with the 3 2 barrels.

You must of had a rear end around 3.90 or 4.10 for your lower top end. Many of times with my 2.92 Fury rear end when they hit around 110 the car in front of me (yes it was not that fast from stop sign to stop sign) their brake lights would come on and i guess they assume it was the end of the race. RPM on my Fury was around mid 3000 at that speed and i was just starting to get going. At 4200 rpm the speedometer was peg.

Those times were great with the cars we had, the old mill and the kind of women running with us at that time. Not sure which was the greatest. Great memories. Feel sorry for the young boys now days.

fj40, looks in fine condition. Will try and find a picture of mine that i still have. 77 Saloon with a manual 5 speed. Old man's car as far as speed goes. But then my 97 Cummins 2500, five speed, 4;10 gears has not lost to a Ford or Chevy. That is pulling.
Snow, i envy your Dodge. db

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank db,been a long process but since my old lady passed away this is my therapy , couple neighbor kids come over to give a hand when they see me in the shop, broken family,dickhead father I see/hear him verbal abuse the wife,cops visit etc,I let the young girl pick the color as she is a little sweet heart 10 years old figure I can always change it down the road but it works for now took a couple years to replace the body sheet metal but worth it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85