Prayers needed

Kasey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Praying for BBJ and Brenda, to find comfort, through Christ Jesus, Amen.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers sent . I am sorry she is going through this.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear BBJ, prayers are strong medicine,we are all praying for Brenda and you.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you so very much all of you.
This is all so humbling and i really mean it.
At times we can be a hard bunch and say some crazy and sometimes mean things, but when it comes down to caring for our fellow man, I for one am darn glad and thank our dear Lord, for all of you. Each of your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and believe me, i haven't slept much in the past 4 days, and I have been reading this thread every few hours and i cry like a baby each and every time! Though most of us haven't personally met, there is that common bond that we each all share.
I really thought before i started this thread about if i should or not and i thought we need all the help and prayers that we can get so here we are.
So once again thank you all and i will continue reading your replies every few hours.
God Bless you all.
John

Last edited:

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
...faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor 13:13.

Prayers headed your way John & Brenda!!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wife family has a history of cancer. We were on her ass to get check for years. Finally, had tumor, cut out and a summer of radiation in 2020. At this time all good. Then found same cancer in her niece. However a lot worse. Stage 4. As we been told now it looks good for her also.
Medicare and supplement paid all.

So BBJ i hope the same for you and your wife. For the rest of you make sure your love ones take care of themselves. Doc told wife if she would of came in sooner may not have needed the radiation and later, who knows.
Pray for the best and all is possible. db

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
The part about you not being able to be with her really ticks me off. I can’t believe that after a year of this crap, they haven’t figured out how to safely let a patient have a loved one with them. Keeping someone mentally healthy is as important as physically. I hope you get to see her soon for both your sakes.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tell Brenda that you have an army of friends praying for both her and you. LB

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers sent. The separation from each other right now has to be unbearable.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m very sorry to hear about your situation, BBJ and Brenda. Many thoughts and prayers for both of you.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a text from her at 4 a.m. this morning, wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day! This has always been our most favorite day/holiday! While some of you may think this day is stupid, we believe it is special and to really let the love of your life know that she/he is truly and deeply loved, respected, the apple of your eye, so to speak.
This is the first time that i have not bought her roses and some other gifts. Told her i didn't want them setting on the counter and her not enjoying them. She said i was to go the the Dairy Queen and pick up our Valentine's Ice Cream Cake, which we got every year too. Told her i will when she gets home and not before.
Like i stated before, we do everything together 99.9% of the time. Every morning we kiss, hug, tell each other how much we love them and this continues on throughout the day and into the night. At bedtime we kiss and hug each other and the very last thing we say, I love you for all of eternity! We hold hands when out walking or sitting and watching TV, i open the doors for her, and say thank you when she does something for me and after every meal. Yes, it is mushy but hey, i love this woman with all my heart and she is the one who has made me a much better person.
When i talked with her last night on the phone, i was telling her about this thread and how each of you are praying for her and also said some of your comments, and we both were crying and she asked me to thank each and every one of you and your families for your caring thoughts, words, and prayers. Believe me she means this with all her heart. She is the most caring, giving, and loving person and she is so very easy to love. When we hear of someone going through a tough time or in need, she tries to find an address and sends a card and always writes something from the heart, and sometimes sends some money for them to use for something just for them, in their time of need or sorrow. Then the prayers for them and their families.
She is going to sit down and read this thread, when she gets home and feels better, as she wants it all to soak in and so you know that your words, thoughts, and prayers were read, received, and loved.
So today grab your love of your life, hug them, kiss them, and tell them how much they truly mean to you!
We take far too much for granted in our lives and sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses.
God bless each of you and your families.
John

Last edited:

sdtransplant

Established Member
BBJ after reading your last post I will have to admit it brought tears to my eyes. You and your wife have a very special bond that is unbreakable. My family and I are sending prayers and good wishes on a speedy recovery. Just knowing that you are unable to be with her hurts. If you wouldn't mind I believe if you would post the hospitals address a lot of us on this site would like to send her a card to maybe brighten her day. Prayers again

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBJ after reading your last post I will have to admit it brought tears to my eyes. You and your wife have a very special bond that is unbreakable. My family and I are sending prayers and good wishes on a speedy recovery. Just knowing that you are unable to be with her hurts. If you wouldn't mind I believe if you would post the hospitals address a lot of us on this site would like to send her a card to maybe brighten her day. Prayers again

Thank you for the kinds words and prayers, it really means a lot.
I do not know when she can get out and i definitely want for her to get the cards.
I will post our home address here, so that those that wish to send cards, feel free to do so and much appreciated and don't feel obligated. Also when signing the cards please include your NoDak "Handle" if you would so we know you by your online name too.
She will be shocked and totally surprised, as she knows about this Forum and of most of you, as she knows i am on here quite often and comment about the threads and of course the Ha-Ha thread. Always tell her it is friends that i never knew i had.
Brenda S.
1100 S. SIERRA ANCHA LN.
PAYSON, AZ
85541-5771
Once again thank you all so very much.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sending my prayers bbj
May God bless you with his comfort and strength as well

Last edited:

★ Legendary Member
BBJ and Brenda,
May God provide you strength and comfort during difficult time. My wife and 3girls will be praying for you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57