Prayers needed

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took my bride to Mayo in Phoenix on Wednesday as she has been hurting with chest and back pain in the mid to upper shoulder area on the right side/lung area.
They have done a ton of tests, CT, X-rays, MRI, blood work, and others. Came back with a major tumor in the upper right lung area. They did a biopsy of the tumor and lymph nodes and the complete tests won't be back until Tuesday.
They said they are fairly confident that it is cancerous and is in Stage 4. They want to do a brain MRI and a Pet Scan too now as they are worried it might be in the brain and or bones.
She has been in a lot of pain the last 2 weeks and it seems to double every day as far as pain goes. Don't know yet when she can come home or when or what they can do until at least next Tuesday.
She is tough and doesn't complain about pain or anything unless it is really bad.
Those of you who know us know that we are connected at the hip and do everything together! It is hard and i am sick and tired of walking around this house. Have cried more in the last 3 days than i have my whole life. I am not feeling sorry for myself, i am feeling sorry for her and having to go through this without anyone there as they won't even let me in the building on account of this Virus crap!
She has been with me through all my neck and back surgeries and my strokes. Just doesn't seem fair or right that i can't be there for her in this terrible time.
Not asking or wanting sympathy but i am asking for all the prayers that you can send to my dear bride Brenda! I am a strong believer in our Heavenly Father and the power of prayer. If prayer can't heal her i hope it can at least take most of the pain away.
Thank you all.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
sad to hear - we've been going through some suck this last week too - similar circumstances - tough times...

praying may not seem like it's helping the ones we pray for, but it sure helps me...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
May Heavenly Father surround you and your bride with his power and mercy. May He bless you with peace and comfort. May The Christ carry you both across this cavern of despair, uncertainty, pain, and deliver you unto his everlasting love and grace. I pray for The Christ to strengthen your faith in Him and for both of you to bring all things to Him and lay them at His feet and trust that He will deliver you from evil according to His will. I pray that He brings both of you closer to Him in this difficult time so He may soothe your troubled hearts and bring quiet to your troubled spirits. This I pray, Amen!!

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers your way gentlemen....hoping for brighter days ahead

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBJ; prayers brother for all the outcome to be better than what it sounds like. It sucks to not be able to be by her side for sure. God be with you and yours. May He see you through this troubled time.

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
So sorry to hear this BrokenBack. Sending prayers for you and Brenda. Hopefully it isnt as bad as they are thinking but prayers to ease the pain she is suffering if it is. Also prayers for your strength to get through all of this. Stay strong.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
It pains to try even imagine such a situation. I pray our father in heaven put his healing hands upon Bfenda and bestows upon you the comfort he promises in his Holy word.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kiss my wife every morning before I go to work and tell her I love her. After reading this I just hugged her and told her how much she means to me. She was surprised and smiled. Shame on me for not doing that more often..

Thoughts and prayers every day coming your way..

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Beat of luck going forward and hope all prayers are answer. db

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm really sorry to hear that BBJ. Your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Prayers sent. God bless you guys. I'm sorry for your worry and pain as I know of it firsthand.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best of luck to your wife BBJ.
Us fellas on outdoor forums tend to act like tough guys but when it comes down to it, I think we are mostly a caring group.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74