Rush Limbaugh past away this morning

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
His wife, Katheryn made the announcement at the beginning of his show this morning!

Kind of fitting - today is Ash Wednesday.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
:(

Spent countless hours on the road in the span of the last 25 years or more listening to Limbaugh.
Fucking suckfest.

I wonder who will get his enormous audience, and take over the golden EIB microphone.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed johnr Paul Harvey was another we could pick-up on A.M. station's out in the country while on lunch break years ago,rush filled that void after harvey passed away,they kepyt rush illness quiet,never knew he was ailing.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed johnr Paul Harvey was another we could pick-up on A.M. station's out in the country while on lunch break years ago,rush filled that void after harvey passed away,they kepyt rush illness quiet,never knew he was ailing.

Trump gave Rush the Medal of Freedom at the State of the Union back in Feb 2020. A few wks before that it was made public about his illness.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Used to listen to him daily in the office back in the 90s during the Clinton presidency...priceless! RIP Rush...

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
:(

Spent countless hours on the road in the span of the last 25 years or more listening to Limbaugh.
Fucking suckfest.

I wonder who will get his enormous audience, and take over the golden EIB microphone.

I liked Rush and Johnny Carson. I used to like late night with Johnny. Now it's late night with Jimmy Fallon. (so sad)

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real Americans will truly miss him. An icon and a beacon of hope and reason to many. He will not be replaced, but his legacy will live on forever. RIP bug guy!

sdtransplant

Established Member
First time I heard Rush he was playing the song Born Free by Andy Williams with the animal sounds and the the machinegun fire over the top of it. Thought it was the funniest crap I had ever heard on the radio. R.I.P.

Founding Member
Founding Member
A true patriot.
Rest in peace Rush.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Libs can dance all they want, but the internet is forever! ;:;rofl

I'm gonna miss this!

i-rush-limbaugh-quotes-1803271-1597818143.jpg

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Twitterverse is dancing on his grave.

Man what a twisted sick place Twitter is.

PUKE.

Not just Twitter. This NPR article does not hold back calling him a racist, sexist, homophobe in their article headlining his death.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/17/9264...h-limbaugh-a-conservative-lodestar-dies-at-70

"...And he embodied a counterpunch to what many on the right contended was a liberal media establishment — even as he offended millions with his racist, sexist and homophobic routines and diatribes."

"...And Limbaugh staked his claim for a vision of the United States that resurrected a more seemingly traditional, more conservative and whiter past."

Sad deal. May he rest in peace.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
rush was a big part of my day to day life from '90 on... i was a traveling salesman - sales manager for most of 25 years... i knew every rush radio station from central washington to eastern nebraska and up to the canadian border back then... i miss him already, but he gave me tools to combat ignorance for 3 decades, and i still use them a lot, and probably always will...

let em all dance... the fact that they are tells you all you need to know about them, and also tells you all you need to know about him... it also tells you that he is one of the few powerful conservatives in this country that never sold out...

paging:
ryan
kaisich
bush
w bush
mccain(s)
romney
will
kristol
haley
mcconnell
rubio
etc.......................

God got a good one today...

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've been seriously choked up all day. I now truly know how Don McLean felt about Buddy Holly. Rush was a mentor, a catharsis and able to articulate MY heart and truth in a way which can never be imitated or replaced. God Bless and God Speed Rush.

Outstanding blasts from the past:

https://youtu.be/eWQureIC1QM

https://youtu.be/xm6hlj-BV0s

BTW: "passed".

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108