Hickok 45

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know if any of you watch this guy. He's had his problems with Youtube. Tucker Carlson has recently filmed a doc on his range. It's currently a Faux subscriber show which will eventually air on Faux Business. That is all.

https://youtu.be/KfzQ4uKvE7c

Last edited:

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have come across this guy while googling different shooting questions on youtube. I am very envious of his metal target setup.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m more of a demolition ranch guy myself. There’s something soothing about Hickok though. Like listening to grandpa talk about guns.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy when in doing his different pistol or bullet comparisons he makes shots on steel at 100 yards or so, you don't see that on video much. People who only target shoot their pistols at 25 to 40 yards are missing out on the fun of target shooting them at longer ranges. When the conditions are right to see the dust or snow kick up on your misses it is a blast to finally walk them in with lots of holdover on swinging targets.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya I watch Hickok every now and then. Once in a while Jerry Miculek. It always amazes me the guy can average six rounds per second with a strike fire. I cant get mine to come back on target as he desribed. I have no problem locking my wrist, but when I lock my elbows my shoulders are so shot they dont pivot well with recoil. In two days I burned through 1000 rounfs of 9mm and one round per second isnt tough, but getting to two I can only do sometimes. When I run out of max loads of147 gr I need to load some at factory velocities and try another 1000 rounds. Maybe Ill switch to the large grip insert on my XDM.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He's no snob. He's helped many guns escape ignorance and put them on a path to a loving home. His encouragement has made handguns realize hits are achievable beyond 50 yds. He's a kind, loving man who is always willing to give a shot of Ballistol and advice for advancement.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I subscribed to his YouTube awhile back. He is a good shot and enjoy his take on different guns

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76