Returned

Retired RR

Long time previous member. Had tried to contact administrator to change password after huge computer malfunction needing reboot and losing numerous passwords and info. Would like to go back to original if possible but can't get reply. Good to be back though.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've Never witnessed a password that couldn't be reset through the channels and I've reset thousands. Reminds me of that guy on the bitcoin thread that couldn't rememeber his credentials to supposed millions, I wouldn't let that pass without spending every minute I had available talking to their customer service hotline. (Put your usernames and passwords in your notes and in the safe folks!)

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Has a little glitch last year but Mr. V got me up and running again. Didn't loose anything. LB

Retired RR

12 emails later to the contact us page, and didn't receive one to to reset password made it a bit difficult. They were made from different devices also. Oh well.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alright , Vollmer got me squared away ( much appreciated ). Returned back from Retired RR to wslayer.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only news better is the 55* temps we be getting this week

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alright , Vollmer got me squared away ( much appreciated ). Returned back from Retired RR to wslayer.

Awesome! Just goes to show how far you can get in life if you learn to sleep with the right people.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76