South Dakota Atty General

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do think he was distracted by something whether it was his phone or just looking down at the speedometer and drifted over towards the shoulder. But I'm not sure why he would lie about not seeing him and then report it the next day. I also am not sure how nobody including the sheriff or tow truck driver did not see the body or the flashlight either. Were they all lying or covering up for the guy? Seriously doubt it. It's pretty clear the sheriff didn't even bother trying to find out what he hit.

As someone who was a passenger in a car that hit a deer I can tell you that I didn't know what we hit and we couldn't see the deer in the ditch after either until the officer showed up with his flash light and we were able to find it laying not far from the road. Even with it's white belly laying up you could not see it without a light shining on it.

Not to blame the guy who died but if I was walking along a highway in the dark and I know a vehicle is coming I get off the road and keep an eye on it until it's passed me. Shit happens and I don't trust a car missing me in the dark. Shit happens but I'm going to do whatever I can to avoid being hit.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one but he knows what the real story, as he is LYING!! He is NOT telling the full story here. That's why he is POS LOWLIFE!! He should have manned up right away and admitted it. I'm sure a lot of people drive down lonely highways and check their phones. So, was there a chance he may have been slightly impaired?? The real crime is how he's trying to to get out of it. "I hit a deer" GTFOH! There's no question his position as AG has helped him so far.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77