ND Hunter education courses in Fargo area?

Airwolf1972

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been looking at NDGF website for a hunter education class in the fargo area closest we can find is Wahpeton, anyone have any insight or suggestions on something local????

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have any leads for you. However, I would say to sign up for notifications of new hunter safety classes as they become available through the NDGF website. I get notified as soon as they come available. Just signed my boys up in Kindred - closest they've been to Casselton in about a year that I've seen.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^^^ Good advice and this is the time of year when most classes are offered. Covid last spring upset the HE classes but should be getting more on track this year. I'm an instructor in the northern part of the state and we haven't listed ours yet as we don't have confirmed dates as I'm sure it is with a lot of instructors. If you get on the NDGF website I'm sure you will find classes listed often. It's a rare day that I don't get a notice of new classes listed.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As I mentioned yesterday I frequently receive notices of HE classes which I think are also available on the GF website. Today new classes available are in Ellendale, Wing, and Wilton. Will continue posting as I receive the notices.

BX2

Founding Member
Founding Member
And .......its gone. Lol. I gave up and drove my kid to valley city last week for them.if he didn't get it done now it would start interfering with baseball practice. Good luck to everyone looking.I can't believe they don't offer more in the Fargo area

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74