COVID Fear

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this what we're up against in the next state of government isolation?

154544662_10159640157709769_1465630873953501710_n.jpg

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That is quite absurd.

While whoever dreamt this green tent thing up is doing their best to turn all these kids into germaphobes, I hope after the concert all of them got together out back, drank some beers and smoked a doobie while laughing about this whole thing and agreed they are all quitting band to start their own. They’d be on a much more promising path if they did.

Sadly, they probably didn’t.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a teacher this would solve a lot of discipline problems!! :thumbedup:::thinking::

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
What contraption did they buy for the string bass, trombone, or Souzaphone? #$%^&>

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Those little green tents would be perfect for ice fishing

Or as a little outhouse while ice fishing.

Drill a little hole in the ice, set your portable toilet seat over the top and pop up your tent. They are even available in the color: “SpiffyBiff green”. It’s perfect...and of course keeps you and all of your fishing buddies COVID free.

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or as a little outhouse while ice fishing.

Drill a little hole in the ice, set your portable toilet seat over the top and pop up your tent. They are even available in the color: “SpiffyBiff green”. It’s perfect...and of course keeps you and all of your fishing buddies COVID free.
[MENTION=395]johnr[/MENTION] and his fecal covered auger are not going to be on board with this....the dirty biker

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The tents would only work if each kid had their own tent that no one else ever occupied. Seems logical, but I can see a school sharing them.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The tents would only work if each kid had their own tent that no one else ever occupied. Seems logical, but I can see a school sharing them.

Rowdie,
I don't think there's anything even remotely logical about this idea. Sharing tents or having individual tents. These are the same people in charge of our schools???

Fish On!

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
The old "recorder" would fix this in a heartbeat. You know the ones that all the kids in the school licked, and made out with, while trying to play "Happy Birthday" on. Then at the end of "music class" would all get thrown in the plastic box by the door, so the next class coming thru could play them right away. Herd immunity would be pretty good in a week.... Oh the good "old" days

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have lost our minds. Fear and PC rule the day. Logic and critical thinking is gone. This time of the year I like to watch some HS and NCAA basketball. Just mind boggling watching teams warm up with masks on, then take them off to play the game. Masks that indicate right on the label that they don't prevent viruses. Coach has a mask around his neck 90% of the game. The stats desk people sit in plexiglass cells. The announcers are doing play by play from remote locations. All for what? So they don't catch something that they might not even know they have? Or may make them feel lousy for a week? So illogical. And sports is just a microcosm of the rest of society. Bottom line is that something came along that we cannot control and we lose our minds because we just don't know how to deal with uncertainty anymore. Rant over.
;:;rant

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
LMAO still find the tents funny as shit! I've had some classes where you might think twice about tent feasibility.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75