ND Sportfishing Congress 26th Annual Banquet and Fundraiser Saturday April 17, 2021

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prime Rib Dinner at the AMVETS, Bismarck. If you need a ticket, let me know as we are limited in seating availability. Thanks for your Support.

2021_Banquet_Flyer.jpg

Honkerherms
Jeff

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get asked that almost every year on here. And, I will answer the question again since you have asked before Rowdie.

03-12-2018, 11:56 AM #2
Rowdie
C:\Users\Jeff\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif

Fundraiser for What???

This link will help: http://ndsportfishingcongress.org/ ......Banquets do not run themselves and there are cost associated not only with that, but pretty much any other NDSFC function too.

There are some eleven fishing clubs/organizations associated with the NDSFC. From the web-page -- and it pretty much describes what they do: The North Dakota Sportfishing Congress (NDSFC) is the umbrella organization for all the fishing clubs of North Dakota. It is designed to be a watchdog and work with the Game and Fish Department, North Dakota Legislature and the Congress of the United States. The NDSFC is made up of an Executive Board consisting of a President, Past President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and five Directors-at-Large. Each member club is allotted two voting delegate at each meeting. The NDSFC also employs a lobbyist during the State Legislative sessions. The NDSFC meets at least twice a year with the main annual meeting and election of officers in the spring. Executive Board meetings are held as needed.

Join up and come to a meeting, or join a local fishing club and voice your concerns on fishing in this great State of North Dakota. See you at the Banquet and thanks for your support!

Honkerherms
Jeff

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could've kept it simple and said beer & bait.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They never did answer, either time. I'm just guessing, but I must be right.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you read the post above and still don’t know what the organization does? I thought you were a teacher of some sorts. Explained it just fine after I read it.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
color me dumb, but I don't quite understand the ending use of funds either, umbrella group? sounds like a self appointed government that is here to help

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you read the post above and still don’t know what the organization does? I thought you were a teacher of some sorts. Explained it just fine after I read it.

Yeah I teach math so I'm kind of a logical freak. I need exact facts and numbers. When they say they are an umbrella club to all the clubs with a few head honchos. That tells me the head honchos take the money for beer, bait, and gas. Oh and they "employ a lobbyist". So why not just answer that to begin with instead of the run around? I ask a simple question, so just say, we hire a lobbyist, and have a board that meets twice a year. Donate if you want.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74