Spring snows 2021

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
after watching a 100000 fly over the decoys and give us a look but never stop the dog said hell with it and went to sleep. We had 1400 decoys and bunch of fliers and one vortec machine. you could tell they were old birds and had seen it all.

banks sleeping.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr....your boy sure grew big,big ole melon on him what does he weigh? 1400 dekes? good grief I bitch putting out a couple 100 in the mud these days,socks only thank goodness.

Last edited:

HammsRMK

Honored Member
Was fishing Audubon this weekend saw one flock of about 35 and one flock of 3 fly over heading NE.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr....your boy sure grew big,big ole melon on him what does he weigh? 1400 dekes? good grief I bitch putting our a couple 100 in the mud these days,socks only thank goodness.

he is right at 61 not a real big dog but built pretty solid. We had 4 of us and it took an hour and a half. it was 70 out on saturday got sun burned first time that has happened putting out dekes

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr, so your saying the cornfield you set up in is not turned red from the bloodshed of snow geese?? haha you covered up with them your way?? haven't seen shit in Bismarck and i spent Saturday in a boat south of Bismarck. and judging by the river half of Bismarck had the same idea. fishing was okay. i did set into and lost a solid feeling fish, can only think i lost the record and would like to reclaim it somehow.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr, so your saying the cornfield you set up in is not turned red from the bloodshed of snow geese?? haha you covered up with them your way?? haven't seen shit in Bismarck and i spent Saturday in a boat south of Bismarck. and judging by the river half of Bismarck had the same idea. fishing was okay. i did set into and lost a solid feeling fish, can only think i lost the record and would like to reclaim it somehow.

haha only blood was non getting cut from the dry ass corn getting the blinds covered up. I had four different people send me pics of big feeds in a 20 square mile area we have a lot around.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
good grief I bitch putting our a couple 100 in the mud these days,socks only thank goodness.

I'd wear boots. Socks only while setting decoys sounds uncomfortably awful!!!!!!!!!!!! You trying to keep the mud outta your truck or?????????????

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wknd looks like a good wind forecast. Might have to wonder down south close to the border and see what’s around.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wknd looks like a good wind forecast. Might have to wonder down south close to the border and see what’s around.

i would think that linton/wishek area should be covered up in them devil birds

snowkiller

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems everything is east this year. Have not seen any along the river

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few batches in the Edgeley / La Moure area. They must be using the river, no open water up towards Jamestown. Pipestem is starting to open.

snowkiller

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody seeing any on the ground? Tons migrating but none stopping.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74