Lynx

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
We used to hear them quite a bit in the turtle mountains when I was a kid. When they aren't mating and fighting they sound like a baby crying in the distance.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My girlfriend in HS lived in the country. Her dad raised exotic fox and had bobcats in a tree belt. The first time I picked her up when she snuck out, was late, black dark, and they were less than 50 yards away. Blood curdlying LOUD scream, like a woman being tortured doesn't do it justice. Over the next 3 or 4 years we dated off and on I'd hear them on occasion, and knowing what they were, still made me shiver.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
My son has hounds and enjoys the lion videos. He watched one where the guide climbes into te tree and pulls the lions tail to get him to turn for a better shot. I look at some of those guys and tease him that he isnt a real houndsman if he still has enough teeth to hold chewing tobacco in his mouth, and it hasnt stained his shirt half way to beltline.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once had a cougar chase me out of the bar screaming the entire way into a dark alley. Was scared for my life so I get where you guys are coming from.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77