Lynx

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you've never heard a bobcat scream, and hear it for the 1st time, at night.....you better have your shitten pants on.

- - - Updated - - -

If you've never heard a bobcat scream, and hear it for the 1st time, at night.....you better have your shitten pants on.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Do they always scream twice or do I need 2 diapers?

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member

- - - Updated - - -

...definitely worth mentioning twice...and I’m gonna say it again. Get. Your. Shitten. Pants.
it’s a crazy sound.
it’s a CRAZY sound!

Shitten pants...get em on! GET THEM ON! ReeeereooooowwwwwuuuUUUUOOOooowww!

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A woman has one chance to convince me she's a lynx. A failure results in 7-15 second chances with increasing time between encounters. We become "friends" after "15".

Science dictates this progression: Be a lynx bitch.

Science.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

I hear ya, they are incredibly weird for vocalizations. Foxes are not much better as both will freak you out.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had a pair of Tom Cats do that screaming thing outside my house one night. Our inside female cat was in heat and had been out on the front deck in the afternoon. Must have been a little perfume lingering in the air.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never heard that sound. I guess, whatever pants you're wearing, will be your new shitten-pants.

They DO have some weird rear feet. Their knee is low to the foot I guess. I never noticed that before.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never heard that sound. I guess, whatever pants you're wearing, will be your new shitten-pants.

They DO have some weird rear feet. Their knee is low to the foot I guess. I never noticed that before.

It's not a really low knee, it's a really high ankle. Look @ about :35 sec. Left cat has his foot completely flat and you can see his "knee" where it oughta be. The "knee" is more evident on the right hand cat in the same time period but you can't see the foot/ankle.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

They are most definitely re-enacting the most annoying aound in the world scene.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes, the sound will definitely get your heart going, and in the dark after he has chased you back to the pickup and is in the ditch maybe 50ft from you, the sound they make you will never forget

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really pissed off racoons will make a sound that will open your sphincter too. In the middle of the night one time I was woke up by a sound that raised every hair on my body. I was actually afraid to look out the door it was so freaky. Sounded like someone was torturing a cat in some terrible way. As I looked out the door I saw my house cat come tearing across the yard and seconds later a scrawny looking racoon came running across the lawn making the most god-awful sound I ever heard. Found her kits hiding in my garbage pit a couple of days after I trapped and shot her. Tried to make house pets out of them but they had gone too long without food and didn't make it.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if its (40 yard dash in 3 seconds flat in waders) scary?;)

I have put much much thought into it, and I can't run in waders.

I mean, I've thought about this a LOT.

If something comes after me and I'm in waders, my big plan is to simply die.

Or trip whomever might be nearby.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put much much thought into it, and I can't run in waders.

I mean, I've thought about this a LOT.

If something comes after me and I'm in waders, my big plan is to simply die.

Or trip whomever might be nearby.

You kinda had to be there RE the Vollmer's wader thing. Fuggin methed-out cheetah couldn't have caught Big-V on the night in question.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First year in Idaho we heard a mountain lion in heat hiking out in the dark. Every one was a weapons hot whilst shitting our pants. Hair on back of your neck standing up

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
First year in Idaho we heard a mountain lion in heat hiking out in the dark. Every one was a weapons hot whilst shitting our pants. Hair on back of your neck standing up
How do you know it was in heat?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73