Slang terms~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So yesterday I finally got my 92yo dad in to senior care,what a struggle and felt guilty afterwards as he didn't have a clue what was going on other than I told him he's getting the corvid shot which he panic'd about as I was driving but was true,they had a doctor waiting as we entered.

Nice young gal showing us around had a BIG ass,I'm talking two basket ball sized cheeks...

So the old man tells me in ear shot of this chick she has a big "Dupepa" lol where did this term come from?

Making friends already pop's.... is dupepa german? as far as I know I'm a swede.

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't an easy process, we just moved my mom from her apartment to the nursing home on Wednesday, huge feeling of guilt!

I had a friend that had story after story of how saying came about, wish I had written them down. The slang (according to him) "Get you shit together" came from the wagon train days, or so he says. To long of a story to type?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bison chips (dryed shit) for campfires and cooking. Tree's were far between.

- - - Updated - - -

So yesterday I finally got my 92yo dad in to senior care,what a struggle and felt guilty afterwards as he didn't have a clue what was going on other than I told him he's getting the corvid shot which he panic'd about as I was driving but was true,they had a doctor waiting as we entered.

Nice young gal showing us around had a BIG ass,I'm talking two basket ball sized cheeks...

So the old man tells me in ear shot of this chick she has a big "Dupepa" lol where did this term come from?

Making friends already pop's.... is dupepa german? as far as I know I'm a swede.
Duppa means BUTT in Polish. Close enough. LB

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always thought that was a "moose knuckle"?

I think it depends upon the severity. If her feet come off the ground, then it's different.

I got this from watching Cobra Kai, which by the way, is a great show. Terrible acting, great show.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
i thought a moose knuckle was the male version of a camel toe? guess i am out of date as well as inappropriate

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think it depends upon the severity. If her feet come off the ground, then it's different.

I got this from watching Cobra Kai, which by the way, is a great show. Terrible acting, great show.

I fully expected to hate Cobra Kai. Watched first episode to make fun of it, but got sucked in. Waiting for season 4.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Moose+knuckle_69c9c5_4736841.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Caca de burro. That’s my new slang after our chef during our Cabo cooking class thought I exaggerated about my skills, and told me this.

Its meaning of course was fitting

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69