UND v NDSU Football

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I hate to say it I think the Bison could be in trouble this weekend. I hope not. Sad to see Zeb struggle like he has, he's been a class act and a guy a person wants to root for. Hopefully the herd gets rolling again. I'm glad to see UND competitive again, makes things more fun. At any rate football in any month is better than no football, better than the whiners in Missoula and Bozeman.

Right, beats the hell out of watching basketball on some of these dreary days.

- - - Updated - - -

And...on a totally unrelated note, I got to watch UND eek out a victory over the Denver Pioneers in their semi-final NCHA tournament game.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Right, beats the hell out of watching basketball on some of these dreary days.

- - - Updated - - -

And...on a totally unrelated note, I got to watch UND eek out a victory over the Denver Pioneers in their semi-final NCHA tournament game.
NCHC Championship tonight on CBS sports, bragging rights game as UND is going to Fargo for the NCAA regional regardless......

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll spend Waayyyy too much time for 3 days watching NCAA Wrestling. FYI if you haven't heard 3 ND kids qualified. 2 Fargo kids and one from Hettinger

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll spend Waayyyy too much time for 3 days watching NCAA Wrestling. FYI if you haven't heard 3 ND kids qualified. 2 Fargo kids and one from Hettinger
The Hettinger kid is Kyle something right. I forget his last name.

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
I follow less and less pro & college sports with each day that goes by. I got the sense the UND faithful was drinking the “cool aid” coming into this match up. This should have brought them back to reality:;:stirthepot

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Hettinger kid is Kyle something right. I forget his last name.
Yes Kyle Burwick...Was let down our local media didn't give any press to the ND kids who competed. Jared Franek from West Fargo wrestling for NDSU came so so close to upsetting the 1 seed in qt finals. Then lost a lead again in last part of match. And in both he had lead, and almost a nail in coffen TD.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference in most weights from 1st to 15th isn't much. Still disappointed I didn't hear any news, there may have been some in Fargo, I get Biz news

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a UND grad, I won't sugar coat it. They got spanked, and quite honestly it was even worse than I thought it was going to be.

It was kind of like the big brother slapping around the young'un, again.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zeb completed 5 of 13 attempted passes, giving up two interceptions. Zeb sucks. Leupke on the other hand was a tank. 190 total yards and 3 TDs. Was a cool game to be at!

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zeb completed 5 of 13 attempted passes, giving up two interceptions. Zeb sucks. Leupke on the other hand was a tank. 190 total yards and 3 TDs. Was a cool game to be at!

I agree with you on the Zeb assessment. Why the coaching staff keeps him in the game is a mystery....bench the guy and move on....he is not the future. Was he planning on coming back in the Fall or is he done?

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with you on the Zeb assessment. Why the coaching staff keeps him in the game is a mystery....bench the guy and move on....he is not the future. Was he planning on coming back in the Fall or is he done?

he is coming back this fall .. he’s worst SU qb I’ve seen . And they still won by 3 touchdowns . Und doesn’t have the depth . And the line got run over . Again . Und fans — worry about hockey and leave football to the bison

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think both the Bison and UND played different games against SIU than we saw played on Saturday.

undguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
No they don’t because it has an Indian head on it. It’s on permanent display at the Heritage Center in Bismarck

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75