UND v NDSU Football

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
This weekend is the big game! UND is on quite the hot streak, if there is a year for our first win over NDSU in a long time I think this is it. Crazy that UND is leading the conference at 4-0.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big game ? For a spring season that’s stupid to play , gotta wonder how this will affect the fall season , acl injuries and others like that take time to heal . From what I’ve seen out of most fcs teams this spring season is getting far from best efforts . So Und can celebrate 4-0 blah blah . Been a bison fan my whole life , I think this spring season is stupid . As for the game , Und looks like the better team but it’s in the dome and SU is still real talented . All depends on the SU defense. I think it will be close , Und could win , Ndsu could win .

- - - Updated - - -

If Und wins there’ll be way less bison fans by Sunday , the bandwagoners will have jumped ship by then

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big game ? For a spring season that’s stupid to play , gotta wonder how this will affect the fall season , acl injuries and others like that take time to heal . From what I’ve seen out of most fcs teams this spring season is getting far from best efforts . So Und can celebrate 4-0 blah blah . Been a bison fan my whole life , I think this spring season is stupid . As for the game , Und looks like the better team but it’s in the dome and SU is still real talented . All depends on the SU defense. I think it will be close , Und could win , Ndsu could win .

- - - Updated - - -

If Und wins there’ll be way less bison fans by Sunday , the bandwagoners will have jumped ship by then

This guy is already setting up excuses in case of a Bison loss haha.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the '19 and '21 games were scheduled, I tossed my uncle a dime assuming UND would lose them both. Might have to ask for change next week.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am actually looking forward to it. Have any of the Buffalo players been kneeling again?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

- - - Updated - - -

Just because it is spring doesn’t make it much different. Many underclass men will gain a ton of experience for the fall season. Bison fans can deny the rivalry all they want but it’s finally back! Why all the excuses from the Bison fans this year? I remember being told their backups would be a top 10 team....... let’s just say talent isn’t their problem......coaching.....

- - - Updated - - -

This weekend is the big game! UND is on quite the hot streak, if there is a year for our first win over NDSU in a long time I think this is it. Crazy that UND is leading the conference at 4-0.
UND has been on a run but not without some questions going forward. Crappy WIU exposed UND’s secondary like cutting hot butter. They need to play a clean game to come out with a road win. The Bison have only lost one game and it’s only a matter of time until their team figures it out and puts a better effort on the field. Sounds like the Bison finally found a new QB.....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, UND grad here, and I while I never went to a UND football game, I did enjoy it when UND would beat NDSU.

Just the same, I am not expecting a UND win this weekend even though they are much improved and NDSU...well, isn't. I am thinking it will be a good game though.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member

UND should win this football game. I don’t think there should be any questions there.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If NDSU is gonna have a shitty season they may as well give one up to the Sioux to keep things interesting for future years.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lifelong UND guy here so it would be great for them to win this weekend. I foresee the Bison getting it together with the new QB (benched the previous starter) and having it be a close game. Bison D is still pretty good and UND defense has been a little shaky at times. Bison are getting a taste of life without an NFL QB for the first time in damn near 10 years which is good to see not every game be over by halftime. Also will be interesting how many bandwagoners stick around - I know so many people who claim to be huge NDSU fans ever since they started winning that had never been to a game prior or have any ties to the school. I get that's kind of how sports fandom works but still annoying.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was at the game on Saturday. I didnt see any players kneeling.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU has yet to cover the spread, and that's what really counts!!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Their first in-conference game in 18 years, UND is first in the conference, leads NDSU in national rankings and you think it’s not a big game. Keep drinking the kool-aid, haha.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND ranked #2 and Bison #4. They have UND still in the Big Sky in the rankings....still No Respect. With young QB's on both sides it will be interesting. Go Sioux!!

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I hate to say it I think the Bison could be in trouble this weekend. I hope not. Sad to see Zeb struggle like he has, he's been a class act and a guy a person wants to root for. Hopefully the herd gets rolling again. I'm glad to see UND competitive again, makes things more fun. At any rate football in any month is better than no football, better than the whiners in Missoula and Bozeman.

870XPRS

NDSU has yet to cover the spread, and that's what really counts!!

False....the only game i've bet on them was against Misery St. -19.5, they won 25-0. Let's not act like things are just suddenly over for NDSU. They are still 42-1 over the past 43 games.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh yea they're 1-3, still pissed I lost on them 1st game, haven't bet them since. I'm thinking of fading them as the spread is usually insanely high.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75