NCHC Frozen Faceoff

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
asking how can I watch the games is like asking a woman why they are mad at you ... it all depends on what current if any cable provider you have, if you have a smart TV or streaming device, what bundles or packages you may or may not have, what services you have ... you are better off explaining what you have and asking if it's possible...in most cases it is possible you just might not be aware of it

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smart TV with Roku and a laptop hooked up to it.

- - - Updated - - -

High speed internet but no cable TV.

- - - Updated - - -

No package.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know how you can stream ESPN3? Is it part of an ESPN+ bundle or what? I am not seeing much info online.

ESPN3 is included with ESPN+ but ESPN2 and ESPNU are not included from what I can tell. It's a mess trying to figure out how to watch all the UND games , Not sure what I'll do. I guess go on an Easter egg hunt looking for free 7 day trial offers that will cover the games. They all want your money but none want to carry more than one or two good channels , I guess that's the reason why I chopped the cord.

Davey/Greenhorn, when I log into ESPN+ these are the channels that I can get. They cover the complete Regional Tourneys. The Frozen Four is on ESPN.

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 8.36.39 AM.jpg

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
so if you sign up for ESPN+ you should be good...or sign up for youtube TV free trial and ESPN+ comes with that as well, then just cancel before you have to pay, I think HULU is the same deal....you can put the ESPN app on your smart TV then sign in through whatever service you have...I think you need a smart phone as well because they will send you a code that you have to enter

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on a Mac and have the "Message" application that is the same as a "Text" message on a smart phone. I get all my text messages on both devices.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey/Greemhorn, when I log into ESPN+ these are the channels that I can get. They cover the complete Regional Tourneys. The Frozen Four is on ESPN.

Haha , You should have typed greenhorn/Greenhorn I yam a greenhorn too. I'll have to try again . I have ESPN+ and watched it some but when I went to ESPNU or ESPN2 it called for an activation code which even came up on the screen I just wasn't smart enough to enter the code on the website. What a relief that is, I'll have to tinker with it tonight and get set up. This is so cheap that I'll be keeping it now that I know I get all the ESPNs . Thanks for your help guys.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: I was plum tuckered out last night when I was trying to get ESPNU and ESPN2, I tried again and then remembered that I did enter the code but the hang up was when they asked for my cable provider. I don't have one. Back to square one.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update: I was plum tuckered out last night when I was trying to get ESPNU and ESPN2, I tried again and then remembered that I did enter the code but the hang up was when they asked for my cable provider. I don't have one. Back to square one.

Can you subscribe to ESPN+ on your internet Davey? If you can it is $5.99 per month and you can cancel after Sunday's games and watch the Frozen Four on ESPN. Cheap entertainment for $5.99.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member

correct you have to have a service provider, however if you sign up for youtube TV or HULU those will work too, just cancel after free trail period

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76