Plans for the weekend?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to take a rifle or 2 to the range on Sat so I can sight them in and have a good choice or two for hunting on days with a South wind.

I figure between now and fall I can pick the right windy days to sight in and have a 4 rifle battery ready for season no matter whether the wind is from the N, E, S, or W.

It'll be just like choosing the right stand for the wind, only different.

genius

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
humping mrs johnr like a teenager with a vengeance. Then maybe build a little fort.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
boiling yet more sap - yeesh what a bumper crop year

stare at dirty garage with a rum/ginger beer in hand

haul away to the nasty invasive Amur maple I cut down - I'll use it next year to boil maple sap

Kinda creepy to boil maple sap by burning maple firewood - almost seems cannibalistic or something so better drink more rum, for courage

Like cutting up a hen, and dipping her meat in her unborn babies, and then frying her up.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prolly go to home depot, maybe bed bath n beyond, i dunno if we'll have enough time?

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree, It's at least 4-6 weeks too early to even think about putting the snowblower away.
I don't want to jinx anyone but I've lived in ND to long to put my snowblower away at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

"old school"?
Prolly go to home depot, maybe bed bath n beyond, i dunno if we'll have enough time?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the venison thawing and a hog hanging in the shed. It's going to be a weekend of butchering/processing.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tieing rigs to fulfill orders. 3 biguns down 1 to go. Then its on to rebuilding the inventory.... its a never ending process...

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a bachelor this weekend as the wife and her parents went to visit family down south. I am in the process of remodeling a bathroom in the basement that I claimed as MINE. I plan on locking the doors, working on MY bathroom and saying as few words as possible. Might even buy myself a fancy cigar.

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spring Break for the Class B schools my wife works at. We are heading to Deadwood for the long weekend.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Torn between chasing big pike on Sak, big bass at Nelson or big walleyes on the riv.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taking care of the dumb ass (oops I mean my loving wife) that slipped on the ice 2 and a half weeks ago and had surgery a week ago today. :mad:

CABB584C-415E-4393-9F82-6F4BE21ACC08.jpg
;:;banghead

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91