Fly Fishing Rods

DakotaGreg

Established Member
I moved here from Montana three years ago and have been fly fishing since about 2000. I've acquired a lot of gear since then but no longer use most of it. I mainly use a 7wt now for pike and bass on sakakawea. If anyone is interested in buying rods/reels/spools/stocked fly boxes, let me know. Most the stuff is from around 2008-2010 Era. I also have a big tote full of fly tying materials and tools that I'd like to get rid of too.

DakotaGreg

Established Member
I have two vices, a barracuda and a renzetti but they need some corrosion taken off. I have most every thread color in GSP and various sizes. Different size copper and silver wire. Various bags of duck, elk, pheasant, turkey, and marabou in colors. Lots of different buck tails. Various hackle capes including the premium dry fly hackle capes. Hooks beads, etc. A few weird unique things. I tied a lot for Florida , Montana, and later North Dakota so there's a variety. I haven't organized it though. Most the stuff has been used, cut up on, and sat in a box. It's older stuff that got used alot.

Scissors whip finishers, like 6 bobbins, glues etc

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looking for a Colorado stamped Dirty Sanchez wading staff.

Last edited:

Lando

Established Member
I would be interested in the Renzitti and some of the saddles you have.....

DakotaGreg

Established Member
I am in Halliday if you are somewhere near the region to look at stuff.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77