used boat prices

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's true and that's the problem for most.

High income people will pay way over a reasonable amount, so the sellers gouge and the average guy is fucked.

Not just boats either.

The good news is no one needs a boat to get through life, so if the price is wrong, walk away.

My children will get a deal on any of my used stuff, but "Jimmy" up the street is paying full value, or not getting it.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is very tempting to sell my boat and get a good price but then you gotta shell out a ton more to get another boat lol. I came to the conclusion that upgrading boats won’t catch me more fish so another year in the wetliner.

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is very tempting to sell my boat and get a good price but then you gotta shell out a ton more to get another boat lol. I came to the conclusion that upgrading boats won’t catch me more fish so another year in the wetliner.

Tomorrow is never a guarantee, ditch the wetliner this year ens! :;:thumbsup
My buddies got a nice 07 621 ranger with yamahas "Hard to find and with only 542 hours" he's going to be putting up for sale.
New ultera, newer graphs, new tires and batteries. Bearings have been gone through. Will make someone a nice boat for an long time if anyone's looking pm me.

Last edited:

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
The price of nearly anything right now is pretty wild. Building materials, ammo, lawnmowers, boats, whatever, it's all gotten crazy. The fed says inflation is low......well if the price of goods goes up considerably, what do you call that? That is another conversation entirely! But, people are willing to pay whatever they want and there is a lot of money out there. I fished out of Chamberlain on the first nice weekend and there was millions upon millions of dollars of boats and trucks there. It's a bit depressing to look at a future boat purchase right now, but it is what it is.

Going from a 14' tiller to a 21' glass boat certainly changes your fishing opportunities. But speaking from experience, going from a very capable & reliable boat, to a newer, far more expensive, yet similarly capable boat did not change the fishing experience for me. I still catch the same amount of fish in either and the beer tastes good still. Biggest upgrade was going from the crappy Igloo cooler to the Rtic....now the beer is colder longer!

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member

If you don’t do it in a wetliner! Your a puss and I like it when the puss is lined wet!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best time is now to buy boats guns and lumber. Buy high sell low merica baby!!!!!!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tomorrow is never a guarantee, ditch the wetliner this year ens! :;:thumbsup
My buddies got a nice 07 621 ranger with yamahas "Hard to find and with only 542 hours" he's going to be putting up for sale.
New ultera, newer graphs, new tires and batteries. Bearings have been gone through. Will make someone a nice boat for an long time if anyone's looking pm me.

Not the right year as I have a big fall of hunting coming up, but that boat sounds awesome.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got some tags lined up, nice!
Hell I have over 20 preference points in some states and still can't draw shit. Hoping my 14 ND muzzleloader points pull me through this year..dumb! I'll have to go to another part of the state though because ehd wiped out our whitetails last fall big time! Good luck!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somethings value is what somebody will pay. Sounds like some guys need different expectations on how far their dollar will go.

FlatTopPete

Established Member
A4DCF26E-4FA1-455F-9B66-AB2B28F30D11.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as there are people willing to pay the insane amount for new ones it’ll continue. At least until the economy totally collapses. Which it very well could

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must be getting used to the prices. I keep looking and think "That doesn't seem like to bad a price".

FlatTopPete

Established Member
As long as there are people willing to pay the insane amount for new ones it’ll continue. At least until the economy totally collapses. Which it very well could

Something has to give right? I mean we can’t keep operating at these insane inflationary prices can we?

I heard someone say on the radio a couple months ago that over 50% of the mortgages in the United States are delinquent. Think that’s accurate? If so are we on the verge of a major housing collapse?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we are on the verge of a total economic collapse. Thank about it. How the can there be so many people unemployed for so long and so man taking wage cuts and hours cut yet spending money at a horrendous pace. Loans are way too easy to get. It’s all going to come to a screeching halt soon. The inflation is going to blow the inflation during Carter’s term out of the water. Our national debt can never be paid off. They’re starting to see the results of printing money.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70