Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 10,542
      Given: 8,803
      Buddy put the fox urine on his boots 75 miles prior to getting to our hunting area. That’s was a horrible mistake

2 Not allowed!
      Neat

2. Back To Top    #122
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 804
      Given: 560
      Classifieds
      Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
      I think we should ban baiting, food plots, crp, shelterbelts, and any type of cover where deer may gather cause science...follow it
      Its like attempting to make fish not swim in schools. Watch your social distancing there fellas!!

0 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #123
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Kicking Ass

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,992
      Given: 1,721
      i will concede it probably makes scientific sense that banning bait piles likely prevents a small % of the CWD spread. but, that's it. like has been said 100 times on this thread, the bulk of it comes from natural activity. considering how it continues to spread in state's where its been outlawed a long time, that's quite evident. with that information, there should be no doubt a certain "ethic" is pushing this behind the scenes.

1 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #124
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,721
      Given: 1,235
      Scott from game and fish just call me.

Said the banning of bait was done and signed back in February. Over and done with but i did put my two cents in and game and fish is doing what they feel best for the future of the deer as he stated. Stated ethics has noting to do with it. Not sure if we all knew about this until after the fact, at least i did not know.

So i will adapt to the new rules and have already laid out my plans for the future. Should lower my expenses by 1000 dollars this coming year but will maybe add that much in cost with the new plan. I feel the plan will provide me with the same results as i had before. Time will tell and being retire am looking forward to the new year.

I do not know what the answer is and i feel no ones knows the answer for sure but common sense is not used in a lot of decisions. Sometimes us hunters are our own worst enemy. We just cannot seem to get along.

Today spent 3 hours preparing one of my plots for the seeding of soybeans and now have 7 plots yet to go. May abandon one and concentrate on the others. Next week will order 150 evergreens to plant by hand from Towner Nursery along with some others. Will be planted on land i do not own but owners have given me ok to plant and given me ok to put stands up. One day someone will enjoy the joy of those trees and maybe a farmer will plow them down so his auto steer works with out using his hands except at the end of the field.

Guess i will need to get written ok from land owners for the camera and food plots instead of the oral one i have and just maybe, after many years, get a mule deer tag and muzzle loader. Still waiting on my 600 and 1400 stimulus monies and my first tax refund in many moons.

But due to dry condition they will cancel those seasons except for the land owners.
      See, i told you we do not get along. db

1 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #125
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Meh

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,164
      Given: 1,303