Medora fire

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People that live a 1/2 mile west of me just lost three old barns to fire. Hope the fire dept keeps someone around tonight or I not going to get much sleep.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully it lays down tonight and they can get line around it. Last I knew there were two heavy air tankers in Rapid City. Get them up early tomorrow and help get some line in where access sucks. Or so I hope they'll utilize them. Bad start to the year so far. SD is looking at much needed rain but I don't think it is going to go too far north.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
20230611_060528.jpg

A friend of mine in S.D. sent me this. His Dad was trying to make a fire break and the tractor died out. His Dad jumped out and ran thru the fire. That is what saved his life. I believe if he would have tried to run away from the fire he would not have made it.

That sucks! Here again...you get close to the fire and the Oxygen level drops enough and chokes out the engine. Need to make your fire breaks away from the fire to prevent this. Hope he is all right!

PRAY FOR RAIN/SNOW!!!! Yesterday I looked at Sakakawea water level and started looking at ramp elevations. We have many ramps that are close to be unusable this year. :;:smokin

And on a side note: DRINK PEPSI!!! Coca Cola is now "Woka Cola"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67