Raffle Including ND Whitetail Tag

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
Raffle.jpg

Ticket cost is $20

You can purchase tickets by mailing in the following form on the Barnes County Wildlife Club's Website

Or

Payments can be made via Venmo to Josh-Holm

When sending payment by Venmo please include your contact information in the note and how you would like a copy of your ticket sent to you, either email or text message.

The raffle is for an either “gender” whitetail deer tag; valid for the 2021 hunting season. This tag may be used during any open season or unit that is specified in the governor’s proclamation for the species awarded.All normal season dates and regulations must be adhered to for the species awarded.Tag recipient may either be a ND resident or non-resident.Tag recipient may “gift” or select someone else to receive the tag.Tag recipient is not allowed to possess a special allocation tag and regular lottery tag for the same species in a calendar year. In the event some does receive more than one tag, they will need to decide which tag they wish to keep.Recipient must be 14 years of age or older prior to 12/31/2021 and eligible to hunt within the State of North Dakota.Big game licenses also require a resident combination license or general game and habitat license prior to hunting. The tag recipient must purchase these licenses before the special allocation tag will be issued.Winner is responsible for any additional fees.Must be 18 years old or older to win gun.Must register with gun seller and pass background check.All ATF rules and regulations must be followed. if you don’t want the gun, a Scheel’s Gift Card for the amount of the purchase price will be issued.Because of COVID, if a gun is not available a Scheel’s Gift Card will be issued.

Attachments

Raffle.jpg

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm surprised if you got your buck tag in the regular lottery or ml lottery that you'd have to turn this into a doe Tag or gift it. Would be neat if it could be used for any species/any season regardless imho. We know how it takes 1/4 of a guys hunting career age to get a muzzle loader tag these days. That's the beauty of a raffle ticket to me I guess, just my 2 honest abes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75